IT.COM

Professional Article writing services FOUND

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello NPers,

I am new to the forum and I am loving it here. I am a professional writer and have a team of 6 professional writers who specialize in Keyword Rich Articles, WebPages, Informative Articles, E-books, Academic Essays, Press Releases and PR Writing, Blogs, Product Descriptions and other formats of creative content. With more than 36 years of web content writing and editing experience collectively, we can be your best resource for web content, blogs and high-quality E books. By outsourcing your web content writing projects to us, you can be assured of best quality content at reasonable prices. We offer you creative web content at affordable prices because we are located in an offshore location and we have a large pool of talented English speaking writers and editors. Our writers and editors have a rich and varied web content writing experience.

We specialize in SEO Content (keyword rich articles and keyword optimized WebPages) on almost all the subjects under the sun. We have provided more than 3,000 keyword rich articles and WebPages to many satisfied buyers in the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia and Europe. We have the necessary resources, experience and expertise to handle large and multiple writing projects at affordable rates and with least possible turnaround time.

Note: We do not accept any projects, which include topics that directly or indirectly involve violence or cruelty against humans, spread hatred, promote illegal activities or are related to adult topics.

Samples will be gladly shared on requests...

Our basic offerings:
1. Minimum order: 5 original articles (Over 400 words each) and rewrites at $4 per article.(Over 400 words each)
2. Price per article: $5
3. Quality:Original hand written articles, Will clear Copyscape/Duplichecker
4. Niche - All except adult, gambling and anything illegal
5. Turn Around Time - 5 articles in 24 - 48 hours

What should you expect from us:
- You will own the copyrights of the works.
- Content is going to written by expert researchers and writers.
- Content orders will be delivered on time as committed.
- You reserve the right to have revisions on works when needed
- Each Article will be SEO optimized and will be written as per your instructions.

What do I need from you:
Keywords for your articles/Topic
Any specific instruction (Specific Do's and Dont's)

Payment info:
Accept payments through Paypal and Wire transfer

You can PM me for queries or use the contact info below to get in touch with me.

email: [email protected]
yahoo IM: vengo19
gtalk IM: vengo19

Look forward to serving the Refugees to the best of our abilities....!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interested, are you available?

•••
Interested, are you available?

Thanks for your interest. I am available to take more orders. Please let me know what your requirements are.

You can email me at [email protected] or catch me on IM (yahoo: vengo19, gtalk: vengo19)

•••
Thanks for a great response. Ready to talk up more orders now. Just PM or ping me.

Cheers....!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back