IT.COM

Problems with PayPal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There IS Migh Be Problem With Their Server

•••
•••
I did notice this a few hours ago that they said that the service was down temporarily but I refreshed the page and it worked but its up and running now I even bought a domain with it a little while ago.

•••
•••
Fine for me as well (now).

ST

•••
When you login you'll see you when they will be doing maintenance. And it works fine for me.

•••
My paypal debit card stopped working a few days ago . Thats the only issue I have ever had with them .

•••
My PayPal debit card works fine I used it yesterday.

•••
microdude431 said:
I have had several issues with paypal, including ebay scams. :(

ebay scams and paypal are two different things....
i remember that they schedule a certain day every week for maintainence of their servers like what they do on ebay.

but well, it has never failed me till date. not yet :lol:

•••
microdude431 said:
one buyer bought a card from me on ebay. i recieved the money via paypal right after the sale ended. then 8 months later, paypal says they payed with a 'fake' CC, charged me a $10 fee and took the money back. So in the end i lost $18 & the card. :(

8 months!!! their TOS says only 60 days!!
You should have brought up this matter immediately. And not only to PayPal but the CC company.

•••
been on hold with paypal for 40 minutes now ....bastards

•••
for some reason my paypal account was emptied and no records of it....

•••
It's working fine with me..no problems here.

God bless,
David

•••
We had a similar incident as the poster with the 8 months, for $100, but it was only about 2 months later...

•••
My advice is never leave money in your PayPal account so if it does get locked you won't have to wait 180 days to get your funds back.

•••
FusunMedia said:
My advice is never leave money in your PayPal account so if it does get locked you won't have to wait 180 days to get your funds back.

For that matter, don't ever leave money in any internet banking account!
We normally do monthly withdrawals or when the amount reachess too large we withdraw to an account that is linked only to a debit card and then move the funds to the main coporate account leaving only enough money in the debit account for transactions.

And also locked the debit card to an ammount that is significantly small.

So, even if someone wants to use your debit card or hacks your account and uses it to transfer money, they will be only able to do little damage.

•••
•••
That's paypal - get used to it!

•••
•••
I noticed that when I loggerd into my account it said there was going to be some downtime so that might be it.

•••

Popular this week

• The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back