Dynadot

Problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi i just buy registration with my points and well it toke all my points and i filled out forum and it said it emailed it buy no email could to admin email it again or some thing? thanks email is [email protected]:bah:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Moderator Namecaster is on top of the situation, Kool!
Please hang tight for his response.

Welcome aboard, Namepros! :)

•••
thanks man i really need this domain name :-D hope i can start reffer even more i wanna start geting more free domain names :-D when you think he will be able to fix this problem?

•••
•••
Originally posted by Koollo64
thanks man i really need this domain name :-D hope i can start reffer even more i wanna start geting more free domain names :-D when you think he will be able to fix this problem?

We're taking care of it. The first five domains were already sold out, but I added another one to cover your order.

Where are your referrals from? Could you encourage them not to be so shy?

:alien:

•••
Yeah I was going to say I thought I got the last one.. lol

•••
ya, my reffer well there just here to get a free domain name..... lol sorry :(they will probly not post... probly just reffer more people like them...... so they can get a domain name :(

•••
wow domain price went up...... to 1000? why you put it up? do i still get it for 500? for my last one i bought

•••
hey umm i found out my problem...... my account had my old email on... so it sent to my old email stupid me im just so use to typing that email and not my new one..... well i don't get da email..... could some one help me out?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back