IT.COM

Problem with GoDaddy right now

NameSilo
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Come on people, don't be lazy - try to login and tell me if it's just me (I have to push domain to someone)

•••
•••
just tried godaddy and has logged me in fine sorry so might be problem your end. i'm on internet explorer if that helps cheers

•••
I tried 3 different browsers - so it can't be the settings (like adblock)
And why would it change suddenly - it worked a few hours ago...
WTF... :guilty:

•••
if you are browsing from india, yes there are some connectivity issues.

•••
•••
Just to make sure - did you actually visit your domain manager? I can see main page but manager just shows the whirling thingy.
Linux checked too...

Developer console shows this:
https://copy.com/ZBJUz9jWfZrT/2015-09-03--14-31-06.png
(failed to load some javascript)
?

•••
•••
Phew, finally working! Thank god (I don't need stresses like this in the middle of selling a domain :ahhh:)
And no errors anymore - maybe they changed something...

•••
Make sure you weren't hacked.

As a precaution, you might want to change your password.

And then talk to Go Daddy support.

•••
•••
Logging into DCC was as normal all of yesterday for me. When these kind of things happen, I think immediately of cache issues. Most of the time, clearing your browser cache resolves these issues. But sometimes this is an ISP/Network cache issue between you and GD. These can take between a few hours and a week waiting for it to clear. If it is the same in multiple browsers, I usually turn off my DSL Router and wait long enough to be given a new IP Address by the ISP.

•••
Its working fine for me on Chrome, Opera and Internet Edge.

•••
It was only temporary - a week ago (still not sure why.. *shrug*)

•••
Please activate 2 step auntentication. Then, no worries...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back