IT.COM

advice Problem with GoDaddy auctions

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Hello mates and good morning. I face a (minor i think) problem with godaddy auctions. I was trying to list a domain name for sale and it says that it's already listed, probably by the previous owner. What can i do to list my domain name instead of previous listing?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Write to [email protected] tell them its now yours and you want to list it to remove that listing

•••
@karmaco Thank you for fast responding. I will do it right now.

•••
Yes they might not reply until Monday as the auctions department doesn't work on the weekends and the normal people who answer the phone will say you have to talk to auction people and give you that address.

•••
Yes they might not reply until Monday as the auctions department doesn't work on the weekends and the normal people who answer the phone will say you have to talk to auction people and give you that address.
Perfect. I don't have problem to wait:) This is a little annoying. By the way, to have this thread a little more meaning and importance, i want just to advice: When you buy a domain name (non hand reg.), just ask from the seller to delete his listings from GoDaddy, or any other platform.

Last edited:
•••
It happened to me twice allready I understand. I would check its not listed elsewhere either like Sedo etc

•••
Fortunately it's a solvable issue P:

•••
You might also get a faster response/help with @Joe Styler! ;)

•••
@Ategy.com Thanks mate. I 've already sent e-mail to GoDaddy. I will wait them with trust and happiness :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back