Dynadot

Probably done with "domaining", I suck...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
I have most of my domains listed on Dan, Epik, GoDaddy, and Afternic, I've never made a sale on any of those platforms, well, I did for $100 once but I had sold the domain + 2 other matching ones all for their reg value 2-3 days prior -_-

I get many complements on my domains and my ability to find good hand regs upon request, I was making $100 sales and was doing good at getting my money back for the ones I started with, but the past couple months I've not had any bites, not a buyer in sight, due to the markets and inflation I presume, but still, I feel like I'm holding on for a fantasy sale that will never happen, even a low $xxx offer would give me some hope. So far, this journey has given me a small profit, but with much research, and take a lot of time... Just not sure if things are balancing out.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know how to use basic CMS software like WP and forums, but I'm not good with design, SEO, or any backend work really. Not really sure how to help people save money, I could try to think of ways. I am starting my forum now though, which is based around monetization and ways to make money online.
One word. Learn. Trial and error. You have a good niche. Suggest you focus on one country, while allowing guests from any country. While you're not allowed to share your forum link here, have you considered reachong out to @Bravo Mod Team to ask for advice about starting a forum with your domain name. They are a friendly bunch and have probably endured more forum related headaches than most of the internet forums combined. A successful forum could make you extremely rich, but achieving success with a forum isn't all plain sailing, in fact it will probably end up being one of the greatest challenges of your life.
Agreed, and short key word domains? Idk, you can view my portfolio in my sig. Websites take me days of work to build because I'm not very experienced and am a perfectionist when it comes to my websites and the content on them. My buddy suggested that I build my domains and send traffic to them and sell them each for $100+ which I may do but would be more interested in working with someone that can create them quick and for cheap since I have many domains I'd like to sell, fast.
No reason you can't achieve success with a longer domain name, Short is great but memorable is the key. Doesn't need to contain keywords to be successful, more important is brand. Point in case being Namepros which doesn't include the word "domain" yet still comes up for many domain related searches.

microsoftonline.com is 15 long and 17th most visted website in U.S. and A.

mangakakalot.com is 12 long and 57th most visited website in U.S. and A.

stackoverflow.com is 13 long and 67th most visited website in U.S. and A.

surveymonkey.com is 13 long and 95th most visited website in U.S. and A.

theoremreach.com is 12 long and 98th most visited website in U.S. and A.

Why spend so much of your precious time building websites on your domain names only to cash-out for $100? You are worth more than that and so is your time.

•••
I am always making money because this is an easy peasy stress free BS hobby.
It is all about your attitude and your expectations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back