IT.COM

.cn PrivateJet.cn sold over 80k US dollars in China!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xcloud123

Established Member
Impact
as the sell's comfirm and bank's record,
privateJet.cn sold over 80k US dollars in China.
a private jet renting app company purchased the domain.
the amazing thing is , the domain was bought at about 15 USdollars by the domain investor!
it is really a flipping domain!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK, you have lost me.The thread refers to the name ,PrivateJet which is in English the extension is .cn for China.

How do you go from there to wanting to learn Chinese and .com?
Speaking about the whole Chinese market in general.
They talk different, they write different, the pronounce different and it is pretty hard to understand what they look for in a domain understanding the language.

Learning the language will make one understand the Chinese buyers and sellers better.
It is not just about this particular domain.
If someone pays that much for privateJet.cn in a chinese ccTLD, the chinese version has to be more expensive. And you can google translate word for word to understand chinese.

•••
I know the seller and congratulations:xf.smile:

•••
Speaking about the whole Chinese market in general.
They talk different, they write different, the pronounce different and it is pretty hard to understand what they look for in a domain understanding the language.

Learning the language will make one understand the Chinese buyers and sellers better.
It is not just about this particular domain.
If someone pays that much for privateJet.cn in a chinese ccTLD, the chinese version has to be more expensive. And you can google translate word for word to understand chinese.

There is hardly a market for Chinese character domains, Pinyin dominates the market in China, mainly .com and .cn down the line. I sold a few Chinese character .cn some years ago but to foreign speculators not Chinese.
Quite familiar with the market, I speak passable Cantonese,some Putonghua and if I need help with Chinese characters as opposed to using Google my Chinese wife of 35 years comes in very handy. :xf.smile:

•••
There is hardly a market for Chinese character domains, Pinyin dominates the market in China, mainly .com and .cn down the line. I sold a few Chinese character .cn some years ago but to foreign speculators not Chinese.
Quite familiar with the market, I speak passable Cantonese,some Putonghua and if I need help with Chinese characters as opposed to using Google my Chinese wife of 35 years comes in very handy. :xf.smile:
Not looking at Pinying characters, but their interpretation of words phrases etc.. Some words that makes sense to use don't make sense to the chinese and so I heard. Anyway, I don't know a single word ecxpet Nihao Kailen hehe

•••
weird

i just registered :

Private-Jets.cn (y)

•••
•••
just seconds after i read :xf.smile:

5.99 $

•••
•••
They won't likely pay you though since they got the non-hyphenated versions ;)
smart companies always get both versions

RayBan.com
Ray-Ban.com

and many many more

•••
•••
should i ?
or let them come to me?

Last edited:
•••
should i ?
or let them come to me?
if you ask me, if I owned privatejets.com, I won't bother to own private-jets.com
Maybe .net and all ccTLDs, but not the hyphen. But I wouldn't know.

•••
•••
•••
Sonic 😂🙏

SupersonicJet.cn

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I have the .HK 🇭🇰 ccTLD

PrivateJet.hk

•••
I'm the owner of Privatejet.Pk
Let's see what happens

•••
I am own PRIVATE-JET.NET

•••
•••
as the sell's comfirm and bank's record,
privateJet.cn sold over 80k US dollars in China.
a private jet renting app company purchased the domain.
the amazing thing is , the domain was bought at about 15 USdollars by the domain investor!
it is really a flipping domain!
Mine is PrivateJet.Pk

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back