NameSilo

domain Looking for an idea on 4 domains./ enemyofthebank.com + more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gevis

Impact
Hi. Looking for an idea on the value of the following domains. I'm planning on learning some coding so I purchased a couple domains that I thought could potentially be some test domains but figured if they're worth something I might as well get ride of them.

enemyofthebank.com
Barreldistortion.com
Keepyourplan.com
Popknuckle.com

I'm assuming a whole lotta nothing but figured I'd check. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
all zero value..
doesnt make sense

•••
•••
Yeah .. unfortunately I have to agree with @Riz M. .. really not any value there. Who (or what kind of company/startup) did you envision would use these domains? That the most important question you need to ask yourself before buying a domain (with the intent of reselling it).

Pop Knuckle actually sounds not bad .. but it takes a big hit on the awkwardness of the spelling (sorry .. I know that sounds stupid .. lol .. but domains need to be easy to say and spell)

Also note that I have no idea what Barrel Distortion would be about ... but IF it actually is a real thing then maybe it could have some value (although I doubt it).

Best of luck to you with them all the same! :)

•••
Yeah. I like popknuckle. Ive been toying with making some simple games and thought popknuckle games might seem catchy.

Barrel Distortion is indeed a real thing. It's a photography term for when a lens causes a straight light to bow outward. I'm a hobby photographer and might use it as a portfolio website.

Thanks for your input as well!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back