IT.COM

sales Prime Loyalty has brokered the sale of Ninjas.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Jeff Garbutt of domain name brokerage Prime Loyalty has sold the domain name Ninjas.com, At this time we can't confirm who has acquired the domain name, I reached out to Jeff for comment and unfortunately couldn't confirm the details but did let me know it was a six-figure sale.

You can read the history of Ninjas.com on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/ninjas-com-has-just-been-sold/7857

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
everytime i hear ninja i think kitchen utensils or appliances. lol. congrats to Mr. Jeff. :)

•••
I feel at 6 figs it’s too much, unless it’s a serious enduser. Great sale on the sellers end!

•••
it is a cool domain! it deserves

•••
I feel at 6 figs it’s too much, unless it’s a serious enduser. Great sale on the sellers end!
I'd have to agree with you. I think the "s" makes all the difference. 6 figures without and 5 figures with. Awesome price for the seller.

•••
I'd have to agree with you. I think the "s" makes all the difference. 6 figures without and 5 figures with. Awesome price for the seller.
Always important to remember while they could be after the plural form, it could also be Ninja S (where S is something as yet to be determined). Just a thought

•••
•••
High 6 - low 7 for an end user

•••
In this new asset bubble world its cheap. Money is relevant, when you have bitcoin reaching 34k from a 52wk low of about 4k and 14k over its all time high, the equities markets reaching all time highs (really detached from reality) housing prices in the US exploding, prices of art and watches going insane etc you will have this cause a price rise in all assets except when sellers are asleep and are still asking old world prices.

Domains have no index nor trading (in any modern sense), those markets tend to catch up the last for inflation.

We were thrown into a new world, blame it on cheap money or whatever else, you could opt to keep your prices in line with other assets or you could sell things for scraps and probably regret it within a year as you see other domainers that adjusted their prices get record prices for their names.

Just my opinion

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back