domain PrettyPictures.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarJump

Established Member
Impact
What would be an end-user price for this .co.uk name?
I am thinking £400-800?
Thanks to all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Our UK domain market is still struggling at the moment. It took such a bad credibility dive after the introduction by Nominet of the shorter .UK. That said the .co.uk is still the best. As for your domain, It's not a stand-out pairing, Pretty mediocre really (as many of my own are)
To get the attention of the British market A UK domain has to have a certain Umph and even then prices are fairly suppressed'
This one of those domains you could have listing for 10 to 20 years and not even get an offer. Price is probably going to be pretty irrelevant in this instance. UK domainers wouldn't touch it and business start-ups have so much choice in .co.uk. Either in hand-reg or resale market.

An Interesting aside though. type in the miss-spelling (like I did) and you will find "PTRETTYPICTURES.CO.UK" is taken. Now there you may find a buyer ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
As a UK investor myself, I'd list this at a max BIN of £400, inviting offers.

Last edited:
•••
I think people will say Pretty Girl (s) and Beautiful Picture (s). And the Tld is co.uk. It's hard to sell I think.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back