Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Presumably the site is under attack again?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

VIP Member
Impact
209
I presume the site is under attack again?

Pages are loading extremely slow and sometimes they don't load at all.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yea i noticed that too, it sucks because i need to make about $10 quickly and the threads arnt really getting read.
 
0
•••
killaklown said:
yea i noticed that too, it sucks because i need to make about $10 quickly and the threads arnt really getting read.


make 10 bucks selling a domain ?

:)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Now that you mention it, the pages do load a bit longer than usual.
 
0
•••
Is it ok for you now?
 
0
•••
I haven't noticed any problems myself.
 
0
•••
yes it seems to have speeded up considerably and pages load first time now.
 
0
•••
My service monitor shows some problems between 8:02AM and 9:15AM (PT), which your original post falls within. I don't think it was an attack though, possibly trouble with our network service provider.
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
My service monitor shows some problems between 8:02AM and 9:15AM (PT), which your original post falls within. I don't think it was an attack though, possibly trouble with our network service provider.


I was just going to offer those times - as that is the times I tried to navigate also, I got connected ok, but trying to navigate through the site had long wait for page loads etc. I just kept closing my browser and re-doing it
...but all seems fine now! :)
(Thank goodness! )
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back