IT.COM

domain PresidentComey.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lwstbrk

Impact
I bought this several days ago. It's obviously a high-risk type domain, but does anyone see value in it currently?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't understand the registration. Why would it have value?

Brad

•••
If you paid attention to past events you would note he is not the type of person to run for office and he has people on both sides of the aisle pissed at him. Just half are temporally putting that aside. And this isn't a 'for president" type of domain. You make political domain money before the election not after. Good Luck

•••
Godaddy thanks you for the registration fee.

•••
So he knows it is low risk high reward for this domain. This is a domain he will likely have to hustle in order to move soon while Comey is in the news! He hand reg it for what $8? So he is out $8 perhaps, likely yes! I think a blogger or spoof/comedy business is best bet to sell it for XXX, at most!

•••
He's getting arrested for leaking his classified level notes about President

comeyjailbird.com would have more value

•••
McCain referred to President Trump as President Comey like 3 or 4 times during Comey's questioning. I think it is a funny domain but idk if there is value in it.

Last edited:
•••
yes thats a great domain
if you hold it for 50 years

and they guy becomes president

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back