NameSilo

.tv Present for the NP .TV fans...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase Present for the NP .TV fans...

Just "Launched"

LAUNCHED.TV

Your Complete Developed DOT TV Directory. Please take a look, give me some advice, comments, suggenstions, etc... and most importantly
LIST YOUR .TV SITE!

Now get going!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Westblock, good idea, I have just listed my .tv site.
Good luck :)

•••
Your copyright is listed as launch.tv which is not regged so far. I guess you just make a typo of your launched.tv?

•••
johntv said:
Westblock, good idea, I have just listed my .tv site.
Good luck :)
THanks John.
I have not gotten your listing. Can you retry it?

yesonline said:
Your copyright is listed as launch.tv which is not regged so far. I guess you just make a typo of your launched.tv?
Yes, it was a typo. Fixed now.

•••
westblock said:
THanks John.
I have not gotten your listing. Can you retry it?
Just listed it again, John.
I guess I also have to think of doing something to make .tv more popular as you (and Equity, Alex and others) are doing already, I will work out something with my trends.tv, thinking of latest news of .tv, webtv, iptv, integration computer and tv and so on. This TV sub-forum is inspiring :)

•••
westblock said:
Now get going!

OK!

I added 2 sites. Would be good to have a category for my DebtHelp.tv site. Thanks. Great start!

AmCy

•••
www.AmCy.org said:
OK!

I added 2 sites. Would be good to have a category for my DebtHelp.tv site. Thanks. Great start!

AmCy
I'll add any category you need just let me know what ya want AmCy. Thanks!

•••
westblock said:
I'll add any category you need just let me know what ya want AmCy. Thanks!

Hiya:

You know, something like "finance" or "personal finance" or "money"--anything that you think would be best for my DebtHelp.tv website. Thanks!

:)

AmCy

•••
www.AmCy.org said:
Hiya:

You know, something like "finance" or "personal finance" or "money"--anything that you think would be best for my DebtHelp.tv sebsite. Thanks!

:)

AmCy
Just added Finance :tu: and moved DebtHelp.tv to that catagory, but it'snot moving. I'll keep trying, but I may need you to re-submit - sorry

If anyone has a catagory or subcatagory they want added, please post or PM me and I'll add it right away. This is a "SHOWCASE" to aid in exposure of .TV, but also hopefully a good resource for everyone to get development ideas and sales potential for their names/sites....

I welcome any and all input to make this better. :wave:

westblock said:
Just added Finance :tu: and moved DebtHelp.tv to that catagory, but it'snot moving. I'll keep trying, but I may need you to re-submit - sorry

If anyone has a catagory or subcatagory they want added, please post or PM me and I'll add it right away. This is a "SHOWCASE" to aid in exposure of .TV, but also hopefully a good resource for everyone to get development ideas and sales potential for their names/sites....

I welcome any and all input to make this better. :wave:
Got it moved over.

Last edited:
•••
johntv said:
Just listed it again, John.
I guess I also have to think of doing something to make .tv more popular as you (and Equity, Alex and others) are doing already, I will work out something with my trends.tv, thinking of latest news of .tv, webtv, iptv, integration computer and tv and so on. This TV sub-forum is inspiring :)
John - Don't you have several .TV's developed?

•••
westblock said:
John - Don't you have several .TV's developed?
Westblock, I am about to launch all my country .tv's, Brazil, Taiwan, Italy, Czech, Monaco and Mexico almost at once. Next Tuesday I have a clever Kenyan (yes they do exist :) just kidding here) to work full-time on developing and restyling (also see.tv) as I am not happy with the speed and the looks. When a site is finished and online I will launch it first at launched.tv :) John.

•••
johntv said:
I have a clever Kenyan (yes they do exist :) just kidding here)...

You have an interesting sense of humor.

AmCy

•••
johntv said:
Westblock, I am about to launch all my country .tv's, Brazil, Taiwan, Italy, Czech, Monaco and Mexico almost at once. Next Tuesday I have a clever Kenyan (yes they do exist :) just kidding here) to work full-time on developing and restyling (also see.tv) as I am not happy with the speed and the looks. When a site is finished and online I will launch it first at launched.tv :) John.
Awesome! Can't wait to "SEE" your "TV" :hehe:
Let me know if you want any special category(s) and I'll get them loaded for you. Thanks John.

•••
www.AmCy.org said:
You have an interesting sense of humor.
AmCy
I'm living in Kenya, so you can say I am kind of half Kenyan, so the joke is partly on myself :hehe:
westblock said:
Awesome! Can't wait to "SEE" your "TV" :hehe:
Let me know if you want any special category(s) and I'll get them loaded for you.
Thanks, maybe a travel category in the future can be nice, 4 of the country .tv will be travel sites (later on I will add the possibility to watch the free TV channels from that country). I will keep you up to date when a site is ready. All the content is ready, so it should not take long, but it will probably take a few weeks anyway.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back