IT.COM

question Prepared to make a sale (payments and transfers)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wavymedia

Impact
Hello.
I haven't sold anything yet but it seems that making a trade may be more difficult than expected.

I'm based in the EU and I guess I will mostly be making sales to the US.
It seems that escrow.com has a paypal option, but it is quite limited, and requires at least one sale before it is available to use.

If I was to make a sale what would be my set of options to quickly recieve payment and transfer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
yeah.. use dan.com its easy and fast.

forget escrow.com
they only payout paypal if your in usa.
plus they are problematic to many...

just dan.com
buyers can pay in many ways.. including btc... same for payouts.
plus they are europe based i think

•••
•••
In in the UK and been paid via Paypal with Afternic in dollars - works fine with me......

•••
Hi

a lot of buyers out of the blue, trust escrow.com, as a means to transact.
and in my experience, all have paid fee. or you can split it.

so, in meantime, it's best to setup an account there and get verified

you can still use other sites if you wish, but you'll be prepared if it's buyers choice.

imo….

Last edited:
•••
I'll hazard a guess that the OP is looking at paypal due to currency conversion headaches and costs if he used Escrow. Understandable.

•••
What is the cut DAN.COM takes? I have mainly used Escrow.com through the years and their fee is not so bad. Plus often times, I require the buyer to pay 100% of the fee.

•••
Try DAN , Epik , Or Afternic. Choose DAN for fastest payment process

•••
if you already are talking with the buyer yes, dan.com or sedo.com or epik.com or afternic.com can do the escrow for you.

•••
Back