IT.COM

discuss PremiumTears.com, why has it never been registered before?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

plusdomainz

Established Member
Impact
Good day all,
I picked up the domain name PremiumTears.com a couple of days ago. I was surprised to find out it has never been registered before though as "it'll end in premium tears" is a common phrase on the internet these days.

I'm well aware it has a negative connotation, other than that, what makes this a really bad hand-reg?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm well aware it has a negative connotation, other than that, what makes this a really bad hand-reg?

I'm not sure it's as common an internet phrase as you think it is, unfortunately. Having said that, it doesn't surprise me that it hadn't been registered before.

Last edited:
•••
First time I hear that phrase. What could that domain be used for? Maybe the phrase gets more common and you can flip it, but other than that I have no idea.

•••
First time I hear it too, You must be having a plan then?

•••
Never heard of that saying, but if you think it's a good phrase go ahead and grab it.

•••
Actually, what it reminds me of is an episode of Tales From the Darkside from the mid-1980's: S1E16 - "The Tear Collector." That's all I got.

B5JyFv2istLHdHyfy4lIQUGQkvuP-ybaJy17aTlTLwmnMNr80fy570S5rREECEgUmxK71AZmzYruHEJxkmqPAIbKGkCmIojMlpWLIqJaQIMVK-81bJYmuQ72VyAbkyYiC2OsL13lDjV-gmGhht0eCbE

11-02-14TD1.jpg

Maybe the plot could be revised for domainers: A person who goes around collecting the tears of people who registered names that never sold. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
•••
"it'll end in premium tears" is a common phrase on the internet these days.

Common? Like others who have already posted i have never heard that saying before. In fact a Google search for "end in premium tears" has less than 10,000 results....not exactly what I would call common.

The thing you need to ask yourself when registering or bidding on a domain is what could someone use it for? Ideally it would have business use possibilities, and the more the better. The best I can come up with is for eye drops? But that would depend on eye drops that would either be called premium tears or use that phrase as a marketing slogan....i wouldn't hold my breath on either of those happening.

Last edited:
•••
What are “Premium Tears”?

i heard of “LiberalTears.com”

Interesting as see “tears” pos neg connotation and you are trying to build a brand around it.

Contact lens? Cant go wrong with “Premium”

Last edited:
•••
Divorce lawyer targeting rich people? :xf.grin:

•••
By posting your story here. Google will know and only 4,000,000 percent will know the story. The name will not have much value.
Google is your friend and enemy depending how you play with it.

•••
"it'll end in premium tears" is a common phrase on the internet these days.

It is a phrase that seems to be used often in specific areas of the world. 'It will end in tears' is much more common and I kind of like the word 'premium' being added to express things could not be much worse.

You've got the name and now it may be too late to change the thread title...it would likely sell eventually as long as the asking price is not too high. You will have to target the people out there that are actively using this phrase in blog/social/business writings.

•••
I'm goin to reg tearscollector, hope no one beats me to it, and hope to make $100 in a quick flip on it, or i may just collect my tears... , wish me luck, thanks!

•••
I believe you are from Nigeria, as the said phrase is common among us. I'm not sure it's a global thing. I pray as you've registered the domain it will not end in premium tears

•••
If I register the singular,
will anyone shed a tear?..
Is it the beginning of a journey,
or the end, so near?..
Whatever we cry, be joy or delirium..
At least we can say,
We thought it was premium.

•••
Why has no one reg Fatdomainer.com(available now)? I gained 20 pounds since domaining for 2 years, I suggest domainers are fat mostly.:woot:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back