NameSilo

Premiumdrops.com problems?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've been having using premiumdrops.com for my drop lists but I've been having loads of problems with the site,the lists not appearing correctly, no lists, etc, etc

Can anyone suggest an alternative?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly, its never been the same since they switched to the new one. I miss the old PD!

•••
Too true domainspade, the old one was simple, the new one has too much options and crap on it!:(

•••
cathald said:
Too true domainspade, the old one was simple, the new one has too much options and crap on it!:(

And the new one doesnt work!!!!

But yah.... alas.. I wish I could access the old site.

Justin

•••
cathald said:
Impossible to disagree with you ! :(

•••
Yeah, I know this is a few days old, but its really bugging me today. I loved that site... Seems like they overcomplicated it and now its so full of bugs and so slow it winds me up trying to use it... hopefully it will be sorted soon as it is a superb tool.

Last edited:
•••
•••
tripleputt said:
See below.
Checked it out, nice site. I use the ovt scan at premium drops most though and that ability I couldn't find on your site and it always seems to be faulty now at pd.

•••
•••
gingeman said:
Checked it out, nice site. I use the ovt scan at premium drops most though and that ability I couldn't find on your site and it always seems to be faulty now at pd.
Thx. We're currently working on the ovt functionality, and should have this available with the next major site build (2-3 months).

dan_Vt said:
Nice link.

rep added.
Thx!

•••
The new premium drops features domain monitoring, scanning, lists, and tasting. I understand your impatience, but I have a feeling the reason it is free right now is because of the bugs. As far as I know, no one else has offered free domain tasting that automatically tracks revenue/traffic and automatically deletes the name if you don't renew.

The domain research tool is a great piece of software, but unless you pay for extremely fast proxies, it's dependability is only so-so. However, PremiumDrops has free scans for all of the metrics that DRT provides, but it uses their servers.

We are in the process of teaming up with a registrar to offer each of our users the ability to taste up to 1,000 domains, 100% free. This partnership should be completed sometime early May.

Think of how much time and money this will save. Like everyone else, I am growing impatient, but I know when it is all said and done, it will be well worth the wait.

•••
Great sites...both! :)
PremiumDrops.com seems to always have a "maxed out" account at eNom, though.

Last edited:
•••
SDX said:
Great sites...both! :)
PremiumDrops.com seems to always have a "maxed out" account at eNom, though.

Ive never been able to taste a domain there, I thought it was probably just a marketing ploy

•••
VirtualT said:
Ive never been able to taste a domain there, I thought it was probably just a marketing ploy

Its SUCH a novel idea, though...I did manage to "taste" two...but it takes forever!
If only Luc would finally release the "offer each of our users the ability to taste up to 1,000 domains, 100% free"...I can't wait! :)
It states "should be completed sometime early May" but its past the second half of May already :(

•••
I've been able to taste about 10 so far, but none in the past week. The site appears to be down right now, hopefully that's a good thing.

•••
RegFee said:
I've been able to taste about 10 so far, but none in the past week. The site appears to be down right now, hopefully that's a good thing.

Yup, I was trying to taste a domain for the past 2 hours with no success :(
Finally the site went down now! :o

•••
The site is now down for upgrades:

Database Upgrade in Progress.

Please try again in a few minutes. We are performing a database upgrade.

•••
I'm trying out the tasting thing too . . . at pool.com it costs a shit load :)

•••
Hello, Anyone access zone files ? I paid monthly fee but I cant access them PD no response my emails.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back