Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.info question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bgray

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello All,

I've been away from the domain game for a bit but have recently been wandering back. One thing that I'm a bit stumped on is drop lists for alternate extensions, particularly.info.

Does anyone know where I can find or buy text lists of pending delete .info names?

Thanks in advance for any replies.


BGray
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Try pool.com . Aside from giving you a list, they have filters to help you in your search. :tu:
 
0
•••
Pool is a great search for .info :)
 
0
•••
Yes.go Pool.COM
 
0
•••
Pool.COM
 
0
•••
I always used pool.com is it's the best out there! Anyone agrees with me!?
 
0
•••
Sorry it took me a while to get back here but thank you all for the answers. Much Appreciated!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back