IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Chetan

Top Member
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's what GD closeouts look like right now:

2Fjig92.jpg

All the names, except for 1 that closing tomorrow have at least $17+ renewal, or $25 for DDC and $30 for everyone else and I think our friends in EU have to pay VAT or some other extra fee.

$25, guys. Minimum.

Last edited:
•••
Here's what GD closeouts look like right now:

2Fjig92.jpg

All the names, except for 1 that closing tomorrow have at least $17+ renewal, or $25 for DDC and $30 for everyone else and I think our friends in EU have to pay VAT or some other extra fee.

$25, guys.

I had no idea godaddy was already moving as fast as this.
Awesome news for 4l.net holders.

•••
Looks like the train is really speeding up!
I'm beginning to get email in "Wronglish" with all sort of offers for some of my LLLL.net (even the non-CHIP).
Too bad I already transferred most to NameCheap with their promo... otherwise I wold have taken an offer or two.
Now I'm going to hold on to them for a while longer. :)

•••
Great day for LLLL.NET (NOT CHIPS) in China today.and the day only started in China :)

02-06 1119 159,920
More than thousand domains sold and more than $20 for each and any non premium domain
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/11/4

•••
Regular LLLL.nets are gone crazy.. 158 rmb average.. It will reflect the prices soon on everywhere..

LLL.net.png

•••
sold plenty of regular llll at $20 a piece,but looking at that graph its time to lock my sales thread now to see where this goes
thanks for the info all

•••
Sold a few non premium ones between $25 and $35 but the lot was already transferred to NameCheap so the expiry date was end of 2017.
I don't think I'll any others. I have an auction thread opened here on nP (with surprisingly low bids considering the latest developments) and I guess I'll stop selling once that finishes.
I also sold one on GD auctions with $120 but I'm still waiting for payment all clear.

•••
Huge rise in both volume and prices for day now.
Exciting to see this happening now and should be good for post chinese new year.

•••
LLLL.net regulars were always undervalued. I believe there is high end user potential in this extension.. It comes 2nd most preferred after .com. I think Chinese realized about non-chip domains are quite undervalued.

•••
Looks like LLLL.net (non-CHIP) will soon be hitting 200CNY on average which makes that over $30USD per domain.

•••
Yes, everywhere else the value for these is increasing.
...but on nP the auctions for LLLL.net domains end with very low prices.
I guess it's a good time to buy here cheap and sell somewhere else way more expensive.

•••
Yes lot's of low ball offers the last few days

•••
Yeah... nP is very weird.
My auction for a 4L.NET with repeated L is sitting at $9 [ UEDD.NET ]...
I'll probably list them in Flippa from now on. The $9 auction fee might be worth it.
The problem is I've heard a lot of horror stories about how Flippa treats its users...

•••
November 4 is coming soon..

Will the buyout hold for ALL 4L.nets?

Are all drops being picked up?

•••
November 4 is coming soon..

Will the buyout hold for ALL 4L.nets?

Are all drops being picked up?
So far so good, all expired names being bought at the auctions before the drop.

There will be the whole 7 4L.net dropping in next 5 days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back