Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Apprich @fuzzy @pablohc86 So what's your suggestion. i contact him on QQ or just reply the email. how can i install QQ on smartphone.

•••
•••
@Apprich @fuzzy @pablohc86 So what's your suggestion. i contact him on QQ or just reply the email. how can i install QQ on smartphone.
I see there are 2 android app.
1 is international and 1 in chinese, you should try the international from playstore.
Then, open an account there and contact him.
Ask for payment with escrow, if he refuse i prefer not to sell.

Inform him that DN.com is a chinese escrow so he could be more familiar with them and you are still safe.

•••
As we discussed already last time.. regular LLLL.net price started climbing up..

For today Chaomi data

LLLL.com regular 2700 yuan
LLLL.net regular 95 yuan - %3.5 of LLLL.com regular it was %2 last time almost doubled up itself..

About $16 floor price but still way to go the level %10 of regular LLLL.com everything below this price still very cheap..

Last edited:
•••
Today godaddy auctions for all Chinese premium $346+ and still 7 hours to go

•••
Today godaddy auctions for all Chinese premium $346+ and still 7 hours to go
there are also other 5 with 3h30 left under 300$:
GCYW.NET
HSYK.NET
KNWY.NET
LFST.NET
MLFC.NET

anyone have final prices for normal LLLL.net during last days?

•••
wow,

LLLL.net regular climbing quite fast it's now 170 almost %6 in two days.

•••
•••
Godaddy expired auctions today

tsmr.net $406 Ended
xrdt.net $393 1H 18M
cbcm.net $417 2H 36M
tggt.net $457 3H 3M

•••
what price are .net chips selling on this forum i see some untaken at $300

•••
•••
wow,

LLLL.net regular climbing quite fast it's now 170 almost %6 in two days.
thanks but i'd like to see exact match price.
i'll try to keep track during next days

•••
I assume you mean in RMB, not $$$
yeah it is Chinese Yuan of course.. i wish that would be US dollars.. :) then i would sell them all and take first flight ticket to Hawaii.. :)

•••
wonder how high they can go?

•••
wonder how high they can go?

As mentioned in previous posts. please check it out. it's about %6 of LLLL.com now for regular LLLL.net it was just %2 of LLLL.com in 2 days ago..

•••
Chips are on fire today. Will post result soon.

•••
•••
As mentioned in previous posts. please check it out. it's about %6 of LLLL.com now for regular LLLL.net it was just %2 of LLLL.com in 2 days ago..
I think the value of .net on the Chinese market is (or will be) much higher. At least twice this and eventually as much as 20-30%. There is increasing pressure on this niche from .com above. The money is currently spreading out in all directions (5L.com, 7/8/9/10N.com, 4L.org, etc, etc). But once this massive buying phase is over, and prices begin to stabilize, I believe 4L.net will far surpass it's established Western valuation of 10% .com. It doesn't seem to carry the same "consolation prize" stigma in China that it has had in the West, and it is losing that stigma now in the West as well, due to it's highly privileged second-tier status (not as good as .com but better that just about anything else).

MHO

•••
many 4L .net sold above $500 today.
e56cWLp.png

•••
yeah it is Chinese Yuan of course.. i wish that would be US dollars.. :) then i would sell them all and take first flight ticket to Hawaii.. :)

Would you really?

Back in August everyone in this thread would sell chips for $100, now go find someone that stupid..

If LLLL.net reach point of 170 and you still have some on hands, I bet you you will think twice before selling them.
And 170 is just 6-7 times more from what they are right now, 3 month chips were at $6-10, regular LLLL.net today are moving faster.

•••
Would you really?

Back in August everyone in this thread would sell chips for $100, now go find someone that stupid..

If LLLL.net reach point of 170 and you still have some on hands, I bet you you will think twice before selling them.
And 170 is just 6-7 times more from what they are right now, 3 month chips were at $6-10, regular LLLL.net today are moving faster.

I don't know diffucult situation... if somebody puts a million dollar in front of you, it would be amazing to say no i am after 5 million dollars?

•••
Difficult, but possible, depending on ya goals and will power.

•••
What would you guys say are the current price target for different LLLL.net types. 1 Vowel? Western premiums with vowels? cvcv? With words like 'go' 'me' 'vr' my'?

•••
many 4L .net sold above $500 today.
e56cWLp.png

This is just crazy. Last Sunday I was buying .net Chips at $100-$150. One week later, 4-5X higher. Wow!

•••
I think the value of .net on the Chinese market is (or will be) much higher. At least twice this and eventually as much as 20-30%. There is increasing pressure on this niche from .com above. The money is currently spreading out in all directions (5L.com, 7/8/9/10N.com, 4L.org, etc, etc). But once this massive buying phase is over, and prices begin to stabilize, I believe 4L.net will far surpass it's established Western valuation of 10% .com. It doesn't seem to carry the same "consolation prize" stigma in China that it has had in the West, and it is losing that stigma now in the West as well, due to it's highly privileged second-tier status (not as good as .com but better that just about anything else).

MHO

I pray you're correct. I have 127,000 miles on my 2008 Honda Civic and with the wife pregnant.... We could use a new car. I only grabbed 100 LLLL nets but if prices keep rising I should be able to replace our beloved 7 year old "Betsy".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back