IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@domeen I respect your opinions. You don't believe in 4L.nets. Fine. No problem. I also don't like new Gtlds and don't invest in them. But you know what, domainers who are researching, understanding and then buying them are selling them for thousands of dollars. I will not go and say to them, hey stop buying that sh*t!

You will be amazed to see that any 4L.net will be selling for $20 soon. ;)

•••
Despite of all useless comments by our "friend" domeen I really like what Jitesh Prasad brought to our attention - if they are being bought out at GD, that really good sign, same was with Chinese LLLL.net, first dropcatching, then GD closeouts and backorders, then at some point price rise.

And here's the second sign that I found:
130 LLLL.net was sold today at Ename and 22.cn, that most than ever!
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/11/4

Trading at 60-70 yuan now, but 130 is good volume, indeed.

•••
@domeen I respect your opinions. You don't believe in 4L.nets. Fine. No problem. I also don't like new Gtlds and don't invest in them. But you know what, domainers who are researching, understanding and then buying them are selling them for thousands of dollars. I will not go and say to them, hey stop buying that sh*t!

You will be amazed to see that any 4L.net will be selling for $20 soon. ;)

we have freedom of speech. And if you keep posting bullshit like this, I keep posting.
Thanks for understanding.

•••
Despite of all useless comments by our "friend" domeen I really like what Jitesh Prasad brought to our attention - if they are being bought out at GD, that really good sign, same was with Chinese LLLL.net, first dropcatching, then GD closeouts and backorders, then at some point price rise.

And here's the second sign that I found:
130 LLLL.net was sold today at Ename and 22.cn, that most than ever!
http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/11/4

Trading at 60-70 yuan now, but 130 is good volume, indeed.

Chinese don´t buy at GD, they buy at ename
thats your friend Igor buying at GD

•••
we have freedom of speech. And if you keep posting bullsh*t like this, I keep posting.
Thanks for understanding.
May I know what bullsh*t I posted? :)

•••
Chinese don´t buy at GD, they buy at ename
thats your friend Igor buying at GD
LOL, seriously, stop making fun of yourself!
Where else Chinese don't buy?
Namejet? Snapnames? Dropcatch? First is alien?

Btw, I don't have friend with this name. And you can't see who's buying until whois is changed week after purchase or so.
But I checked plenty of Chinese LLLL.net in September/October and saw who was buying them, many were Chinese.
And during the last GD promo many people registering were Chinese.
And they were using Whois.com promo as well.
If you think Chinese are stupid, don't know English, and can't use Western registrars you are very wrong.
They know what they doing and have their own agenda.

•••
LOL, seriously, stop making fun of yourself!
Where else Chinese don't buy?
Namejet? Snapnames? Dropcatch? First is alien?

Btw, I don't have friend with this name. And you can't see who's buying until whois is changed week after purchase or so.
But I checked plenty of Chinese LLLL.net in September/October and saw who was buying them, many were Chinese.
And during the last GD promo many people registering were Chinese.
And they were using Whois.com promo as well.
If you think Chinese are stupid, don't know English, and can't use Western registrars you are very wrong.
They know what they doing and have their own agenda.
Even Flippa. i sold 4 days ago a domain to a chinese buyer at flippa.

•••
@djum how many 4L.net are remaing to register. Do you have a list.

•••
•••
•••
This LLLL.net buyout reminds me what the diamonds cartel is doing to keep high prices and maintain demand: http://are.berkeley.edu/~sberto/debers.pdf. See also the De Beers company history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers#Diamond_monopoly

They maintain scarcity by storing in banks the diamonds they found (this cost for them look likes the domains reg fees for us), and invest largely in marketing to create demand (as the bidding proxy First is buying everything in public auctions).

The point is: it's working since dozens of years (more than one century) for diamonds economy. Companies are doing profit, and buyers are happy to own rare jewelry. So, not sure this game will stop. We are maybe facing an emerging domains economy?

•••
This LLLL.net buyout reminds me what the diamonds cartel is doing to keep high prices and maintain demand: http://are.berkeley.edu/~sberto/debers.pdf. See also the De Beers company history: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers#Diamond_monopoly

They maintain scarcity by storing in banks the diamonds they found (this cost for them look likes the domains reg fees for us), and invest largely in marketing to create demand (as the bidding proxy First is buying everything in public auctions).

The point is: it's working since dozens of years (more than one century) for diamonds economy. Companies are doing profit, and buyers are happy to own rare jewelry. So, not sure this game will stop. We are maybe facing an emerging domains economy?
It's a basic rule of Economics which we learned in our first grade. ( Supply and Demand ). only the frustrated domainers saying again and again that 4L .net will not rise. either they have missed the train or don't have guts to aboard.

•••
It's a basic rule of Economics which we learned in our first grade. ( Supply and Demand ). only the frustrated domainers saying again and again that 4L .net will not rise. either they have missed the train or don't have guts to aboard.

Where is the demand? if you and Igor flip the domain for $100 in this forum, this dosen´t create value! Thats some kind pyramide scheme, nothing else. You and Igor are not that rich so it could go one forever

•••
Where is the demand? if you and Igor flip the domain for $100 in this forum, this dosen´t create value! Thats some kind pyramide scheme, nothing else. You and Igor ar not that rich so it could go one forever

Why do you care so much if this is a "pyramid scheme" or not? You're just wasting your time and everyone's else who debates with you.

•••
Why do you care so much if this is a "pyramid scheme" or not? You're just wasting your time.

I actually don´t care.
But if the bubble burst I can rub it all into your nose. how stupid you where. then I feel good about myself. Thats about it.
and also I am a little bored.

•••
I actually don´t care.
But if the bubble burst I can rub it all into your nose. how stupid you where. then I feel good about myself. Thats about it.
and also I am a little bored.

Well, you have such great plans ahead with your life. I wish you good luck. :)

•••
Where is the demand? if you and Igor flip the domain for $100 in this forum, this dosen´t create value! Thats some kind pyramide scheme, nothing else. You and Igor ar not that rich so it could go one forever
Hmmm.. That's freedom of speech.Well ..! even if it's pyramid scheme. i made $52K+ in 2015 in 4L.com and still rising. So i'm happy. it's risk in 4L.net and i'm willing to take. In this game everyone is winner. only the matter of time for how long you can play.

•••
Hmmm.. That's freedom of speech.Well ..! even if it's pyramid scheme. i made $52K+ in 2015 in 4L.com and still rising. So i'm happy. it's risk in 4L.net and i'm willing to take. In this game everyone is winner. only the matter of time for how long you can play.

$52k ? so little. I thought you where serious domainer. Currently you look like a joker to me

•••
why do it in so small scale. If you do it, do bigger, then you make more money.

•••
$52k ? so little. I thought you where seroius domainer. Currently you look like a joker to me
So let's crack a joke. i join the game in november 2014 and wasn't known before what is domaining. I only invested few hundred bucks and at this point you looks like a joker to me. Since you are long before in this game and still frustrated.

•••
Bottom line is this.
I missed the 4l.net boat and could have bought in bulk around a month ago a ton of chinese premium's for $20 each or so and didn't go for it.

I can live with it and accept it and happy for those that did, I didn't pull the trigger and that's business.
I'm not too worried though as i've got chinese premium 4l.coms so this will all likely push up those in the long run ( and short run as well looking at recent floor prices)

I'm also invested into 6n.coms and from a quick check would say I could at least triple my money spent on them in literally 2 weeks of buying at $50-70 levels each (and some at $100 each lately).

This is a great time to be in domaining for those that are patient and willing to wait IMO.

•••
I still say, the .org space is still there. or .biz, too them. they have also value to Chinese "investors"

•••
So let's crack a joke. i join the game in november 2014 and wasn't known before what is domaining. I only invested few hundred bucks and at this point you looks like a joker to me. Since you are long before in this game and still frustrated.

I am not frustrated. Why do you think that? I have said it before, there is nothing wrong with me.

•••
Get the thread back on track and stop making personal insults, this thread is about Premium LLLL.net, not 4L.com, who is crazy or who doesn't like what. If people are bored check out the break room.

Also the comments that no 4L.net has ever been developed is just plain not true, you can start with the following websites:

Dart.net
LCLC.net
LMNC.net
BCTV.net
HHRR.net
Give.net
Luck.net
Fuck.net
JSCX.net
CNCN.net
Play.net

•••
Get the thread back on track and stop making personal insults, this thread is about Premium LLLL.net, not 4L.com, who is crazy or who doesn't like what. If people are bored check out the break room.

Also the comments that no 4L.net has ever been developed is just plain not true, you can start with the following websites:

Dart.net
LCLC.net
LMNC.net
BCTV.net
HHRR.net
Give.net
Luck.net
f*ck.net
JSCX.net
CNCN.net
Play.net

Come on, you show 4 letter .nets that have meaning. I am talking about registering 4 letters, that have no actual meaning. domains you post here have been registered in any other .ext also in new .ext.

thats not the same, as you register random 4 letters, that have no meaning whatsover

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back