NameSilo
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Chetan

Top Member
Impact
2,252
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.
 
19
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
what are the number of remaining LLLL.nets left ?
I have been scanning dot nets. There are lot left to reg, but with "V". domains with A are getting regged at very fast pace.
I just regged some domains.
Sample
AMZE .net (Amaze)
XOOF .net
etc
etc
 
1
•••
what are the number of remaining LLLL.nets left ?
120 385 with scan done partly yesterday/today.
Scanning 120K is much longer than 5K and when I tried to insert it in Pastebin my laptop went nuts /:
http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/wRSoZjDR/file.html

Steady trend of registrations 100-150 day, good names are being picked first, there's still some available no doubt. Only 5 days left on whois.com offer, don't be asleep.
 
1
•••
Steady trend of registrations 100-150 day, good names are being picked first, there's still some available no doubt.
I would have thought it was more than that.
 
0
•••
It was the same pace with English premiums, until buyout happened in 1 day.
Now it continues, but the quality of names is worse.
 
1
•••
It was the same pace with English premiums, until buyout happened in 1 day.
Now it continues, but the quality of names is worse.
I found JJOY .net after western premium were all gone
 
1
•••
Good name indeed :)
 
1
•••
Is it possible to catch Chinese premium .net using drop-catch software?
 
0
•••
Last time I caught was in the beginning of September.
 
2
•••
Is it possible to catch Chinese premium .net using drop-catch software?
today absolutely not unless you have big resource.
i try everyday with pheeninx but they catch 0, neither 1 reach the public auction.
I think this let us know how much is the competition high.
 
2
•••
Godaddy is currently offering unlimited 0.99 + icann .net registrations .48 Hours only
 
9
•••
which is better? to pick up the lesser quality remaining 4l .nets or to go for the next logical step which is super prem chinese 5l .nets
 
0
•••
which is better? to pick up the lesser quality remaining 4l .nets or to go for the next logical step which is super prem chinese 5l .nets

First of all, thanks for great news!!! There will be a bloodbath for the remaining LLLL.net now

I started with LLLL.net, as I had lists already in place. Just took over 80 domains right now, being all remaining LLLL.net starting with GD and JS - top 2 provinces from Martin's post http://www.buildacode.com/2015/10/llllnet-domain-trends-2-letter-prefixes.html:

Provinces Two letter Rank GDP Nominal GDP PPP GDP real Share of Capital
Abbreviation (million
CN¥) (million US$) (million Intl.$) growth total GDP City

      (%) (%)  
Mainland China CN   63,646,270 10,361,117 17,585,749 7.4 100 Beijing
Guangdong GD 1 6,779,224 1,103,605 1,873,128 7.8 10.65 Guangzhou
Jiangsu JS 2 6,508,832 1,059,587 1,798,417 8.7 10.23 Nanjing
...


If you have lists of desired .net available, go got them, either 4L or 5L.net. You can not do much wrong with $0,99 pricing per domain.
 
2
•••
0
•••
yep , whoiscom gonna be pissed off lol
5n all gone??

Not sure about 5N but I think so - I have seen people regging 6N.net

I am continuing with buying 4L.net. I just regged ca. 150 more LLLL.net - all the remaining starting with SD (Shandong) and ZJ (Zhejiang).
 
0
•••
I am continuing with buying 4L.net. I just regged ca. 150 more LLLL.net - all the remaining starting with SD (Shandong) and ZJ (Zhejiang).
I just did a bulk check on GD for all that start with ZJ and 99 are still available.
 
0
•••
I just did a bulk check on GD for all that start with ZJ and 99 are still available.

Probably I missed some, could you please share the list of still available ones?

I regged the following starting with GD and ZJ:

GDBV.NET
GDEU.NET
GDFV.NET
GDIU.NET
GDJV.NET
GDKV.NET
GDLV.NET
GDNV.NET
GDPV.NET
GDQV.NET
GDUV.NET
GDVA.NET
GDVB.NET
GDVG.NET
GDVH.NET
GDVJ.NET
GDVL.NET
GDVQ.NET
GDVU.NET
GDVY.NET
GDVZ.NET
GDWV.NET
GDXV.NET
GDYV.NET
JSBV.NET
JSDU.NET
JSFU.NET
JSFV.NET
JSGV.NET
JSIF.NET
JSIG.NET
JSIJ.NET
JSIK.NET
JSIW.NET
JSIY.NET
JSIZ.NET
JSJU.NET
JSJV.NET
JSKU.NET
JSKV.NET
JSLU.NET
JSMV.NET
JSOE.NET
JSPU.NET
JSQV.NET
JSRU.NET
JSUA.NET
JSUD.NET
JSUE.NET
JSUF.NET
JSUG.NET
JSUH.NET
JSUJ.NET
JSUL.NET
JSUQ.NET
JSUR.NET
JSUV.NET
JSUW.NET
JSUX.NET
JSUY.NET
JSUZ.NET
JSVD.NET
JSVE.NET
JSVF.NET
JSVG.NET
JSVH.NET
JSVJ.NET
JSVK.NET
JSVL.NET
JSVO.NET
JSVQ.NET
JSVU.NET
JSVW.NET
JSVX.NET
JSVY.NET
JSVZ.NET
JSWI.NET
JSWV.NET
JSXV.NET
JSYI.NET
JSYV.NET
JSZU.NET
JSZV.NET
 
Last edited:
0
•••
There are no more triple CP with A in any position. I got the last one: pyac.net
 
0
•••
Does anyone have a list of remaining 5N, if any?
 
0
•••
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back