Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Premium domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

j1300

Established Member
Impact
1
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi j1300,

'PremiumDomains' do not value names, what they do is give a quality assessment of the domain, therefore you can compare domains with different suffixes and or keywords. The values you see on their site are actually by the domain owners. What you want to look at is the score given by PremiumDomains from their algorithm that a domain receives.

I actually prefer this method to the 'paid evaluations' advertised by the big boys in the industry (now their results are a total joke IMOH).

Also you will notice that the owner of PremiumDomains.com (and now also Mocus.com) regularly comes on to this forum to answer questions, something the big boys never do.
 
0
•••
Thank TheBaldOne for the response.

I felt a little tired today to explain again what I have been explained so many times...

And yes, you are true about the fact that the big boys never post, I just post about this fact just few minutes ago, so you must read my mind, LOL:
http://www.DNF/showthread.php?t=220429&page=2

I am not a big boy myself.
The proof?
Sometimes I post...

...
 
0
•••
thanks for the replys guys, very helpful
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back