Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Prediction for 2011

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cache

VIP Member
Impact
132
What is your predication for 2011?

I predicate quad premium LLLL.com will go up from current min $99 to $130, a 30% increase.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see 4.cn and Chinese domain market in general growing, which will also mean the reseller price increase of numeric domains, especially nnn.com / nnnn.com's.
 
0
•••
According to me all those senseless 3d domains will be a major flop.
 
0
•••
You mean most of them. I wouldn't mind owning 3dtv in nearly any major extension.
 
0
•••
I see myself making 1 million before March 2011
 
0
•••
many domainers are already "worth" millions, the question is whether this million is in the bank or not.
 
0
•••
many domainers are already "worth" millions, the question is whether this million is in the bank or not.


I dont want to be worth millions. I want a million, cause then I can implement and scale and then be worth millions!
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I think waterproof tablets and waterproof smartphones will be highlighted in the next year.
 
0
•••
0
•••
another TLD will launch
 
0
•••
Many 3D detractors will disappear from Namepros, rather than admit they got it wrong.
 
0
•••
.3D TLD will be the bomb!!! :$:
 
0
•••
Do you think they would do an .HD TLD?
 
0
•••
I see 4.cn and Chinese domain market in general growing, which will also mean the reseller price increase of numeric domains, especially nnn.com / nnnn.com's.
\

My prediction....Chinese language domains (IDNs) will become mainstream in China.
 
0
•••
3D.COM will be sold to end user.May be in a private deal.
 
0
•••
We'll see a lot of weird new TLDs coming out. Sales will begin to increase as the economy gets better.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back