Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Prediction contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

estibot.com

Developer of EstibotVIP Member
:heavy_check_mark: Estibot.com
Impact
136
Time for some contest fun.

LKD.com is on auction (not my domain, I am not affiliated). It's at $7,168 now with 3 days remaining.

My prediction is $16,000.

Max accuracy of guesses allowed is to the $100. Anything else will be rounded to the lower $100.

E.g. a guess of $15,999.99 will be rounded to $15,900.

I will give a free .com domain registration of choice (or corresponding cash $7.49 via PayPal) to whoever guesses closest.

Predictions accepted until Mar/12/08 23:59 EST (Eastern time zone)

Good luck
-Esa
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$14,100 was my choice, already taken by krossat.

so My entry is $14,200
 
0
•••
18,123 :hehe:
 
0
•••
12100
 
0
•••
$21,500
 
0
•••
$22,600
 
0
•••
I guess $28000
 
0
•••
The highest bid so far is: $12,005
2 days, 6 hours, 13 mins left..
 
0
•••
14699
 
0
•••
I'm in for $15,200
 
0
•••
how about $14,300.
 
0
•••
0
•••
nu-money said:
The highest bid so far is: $12,005
2 days, 6 hours, 13 mins left..

Still $12,005 ....Down to 1 day 18 hours 44 min
 
0
•••
DnPresident said:
Still $12,005 ....Down to 1 day 18 hours 44 min

A grin breaks out on my face. :)
I guessed $12,000 so I'm winning! I'm usually off by a lot in this kind of guessing games.
 
0
•••
$18,450
 
0
•••
OK, thanks everyone for your participation.

No more entries accepted. Now we just wait for the auction to finish.

Good luck-
 
0
•••
1 hour left, still @ $12,005. Good luck!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Congrats Ross860!
PM on the way about collecting your prize.

I think this was a good buy at that price.
 
0
•••
thank you :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

i want a trophy :( :bingo: :yell:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nice appraisal!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back