Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Prediction contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

estibot.com

Developer of EstibotVIP Member
:heavy_check_mark: Estibot.com
Impact
136
Time for some contest fun.

LKD.com is on auction (not my domain, I am not affiliated). It's at $7,168 now with 3 days remaining.

My prediction is $16,000.

Max accuracy of guesses allowed is to the $100. Anything else will be rounded to the lower $100.

E.g. a guess of $15,999.99 will be rounded to $15,900.

I will give a free .com domain registration of choice (or corresponding cash $7.49 via PayPal) to whoever guesses closest.

Predictions accepted until Mar/12/08 23:59 EST (Eastern time zone)

Good luck
-Esa
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I guess $12999.99
 
0
•••
$18,500
 
0
•••
$27,000
 
0
•••
$15,999.98
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$24,500


Frank
 
0
•••
estibot.com said:
My prediction is $16,000.

Is that your prediction or Estibots :)

http://EstiBot.com BETA Valuation : USD 16,000


My crystal ball says it's going to be errrrr, emmmm - $19,100


How many people are in in Josh ?

.
 
0
•••
$17,500
 
0
•••
11,000
 
0
•••
$19,750
 
0
•••
I am sux, but I will just predict it will be 21,000 USD
 
0
•••
$15,001
 
0
•••
$14,000?
 
0
•••
$9,750
 
0
•••
$15,999.99
 
0
•••
18,500
 
0
•••
20300 :hi:
 
0
•••
$13500
 
0
•••
$22,700 is my guess :)
 
0
•••
18700$ sharp :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back