Dynadot

question Pre Registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nagaraj116

Established Member
Impact
Hello all,

.fun domain preregistration is very expensive. Is this amount is refundable?

I heard that .fun may be available for $39. And preregistration price is about 1,50,000 Rs at godaddy. So, if I preregister will they give remaining amount back?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hear this is how smart domainers reg domains for cheap by registering at registrar's different country websites. They play with the currency differences.

•••
.fun is available for general public by april 5. They are in the pre-registration period now so it may cost high. But if you are trying for premium keywords then it will always have a premium price.

•••
But if you are trying for premium keywords then it will always have a premium price.

I agree with this. If I preregister, will I get domain for sure?

•••
I agree with this. If I preregister, will I get domain for sure?
Not 100% sre you will get it. How most registries work is: if there is multiple interest for the same name, it goes to auction between the applicants. You will get your money back if you did not get or win the domain though.

•••
And preregistration price is about 1,50,000 Rs at godaddy. So, if I preregister will they give remaining amount back?
INR 1,50,000 is too much if it is for non premium general names.
There is a promo in resellerclub where yo get .fun domains for just INR 820 (for resellers only). Its wiser to signup as a reseller and book the domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back