Domain Empire

Praise Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just managed to sell my first domain on afternic to the right buyer for $200.00. - Authorizing.net - Lemme hear you say ay-o.

I for one did not expect such an amount for this domain, but if you look on Afternic.com's homepage, you can see some of the most unusual domains being sold to end-users for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Anyone else here have similar success on this site? I plan on putting all my domains up there, cross my fingers for some end-users.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Yep, if the price looks right for the domain name to the end-user, consider it

:sold:

[asskiss] But nothing can compete with NamePros Domains For Sale™ forum :D [/asskiss]

You should add that to your vB Code

•••
Thanks. Be sure to update your "Featured Domains" listings at your site, Matt. :)
See you soon.

•••
Good idea ;)

Thanks CoolHost, glad SOMEBODY went there, lol. (it's growing, I'm just impatient)

•••
Originally posted by mdurrant
Good idea ;)

Thanks CoolHost, glad SOMEBODY went there, lol. (it's growing, I'm just impatient)

Patience is a virtue.
Have a great domain evening. :)

•••
Re: Praise Afternic

Originally posted by mdurrant
I just managed to sell my first domain on afternic to the right buyer for $200.00. - Authorizing.net - Lemme hear you say ay-o.

I for one did not expect such an amount for this domain, but if you look on Afternic.com's homepage, you can see some of the most unusual domains being sold to end-users for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars.

Anyone else here have similar success on this site? I plan on putting all my domains up there, cross my fingers for some end-users.
Real happy for you Matt & darn glad too hear this news. How long was Authorizing.net listed? Did the sale go through escrow? or did they use paypal, just curious as too your experience with escrow & how quickly you rec'd funds..
Again, congrats! Afternic does a good job now, that it's under the recent new ownership (as of earlier this year)
* The owners are members here as well.. so they'll be glad too see this positive post as well.

Nice work!

•••
Re: Re: Praise Afternic

Originally posted by WandaCox
Real happy for you Matt & darn glad too hear this news. How long was Authorizing.net listed? Did the sale go through escrow? or did they use paypal, just curious as too your experience with escrow & how quickly you rec'd funds..
Again, congrats! Afternic does a good job now, that it's under the recent new ownership (as of earlier this year)
* The owners are members here as well.. so they'll be glad too see this positive post as well.

Nice work!
Authorizing.net was listed about 6 days before it was sold. We went through Escrow, it's not yet completed, but the buyer has paid, and I'm currently waiting for the exchange to approve the payment. It has been just a couple hours, so things are moving speedy so far (half way through the Escrow process).

I remember seeing all the complaints afternic had prior to the new ownership, and from what I see so far...

:tu: :tu: :tu:

Thanks Wanda.

•••
Congrats on the sale, This give's me more faith that the new owner's of afternic are doing a great job to make the nightmare's of old go away.

I will list some name's there this week.

Once again congrat's. :)

•••
Congrat! After reading this post, I have also signed up for an exchange membership, I hope to sell my domains soon too!

•••
Afternic has been very frustrating for me. There are about 5 of my domains that were leftover on Afternic from previous expired ownerships, and I could not add them. I contacted "support" several times, and they have never replied or removed the outdated listings. New management...yeah right :o

•••
Looks like my script really works. You did find that domain name from that list, didn't you?

•••
Indeed :)

100 NP$ Coming your way as a big THANKS!

If only the list updated itself daily...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back