domain (PR4) MyRugrat.com 8.05% CTR

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boomers

Established Member
Impact
4
- I own this domain, I put up a MFA site back in July and since then its getting a little traffic (a couple of pageviews a day) but even with those very few visits its making money on a weekly basis.

Its got a genuine PR4 aswell.

Just wondering what people feel this domain is worth? I figured it would be at least $100 but alot of other people seem to disagree.

Regards.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back