NameSilo

PR0-PR5 One Way Permanent Link Building Service (only $1.4/link!)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoogleExperts

Account Closed
Impact
We have developed a very effective, yet affordable website promotion strategy that works great for any websites’ industries.

The service is being successfully provided by us on Digital Point forum from 2005. Our link building service thread already counts more than 10 thousand! views and 20 pages of replies! The service has been worked through, polished, smoothed. We consider a large number of factors, each of which has significant importance in SEO.

It’s not just another link building service, it’s something more.
We always watch the results of our promotion trying to improve its effectiveness; study these or those sites, investigate Search Engines algorithms changes, make researches. And each time we put in a lot of efforts to improve our service and make it even better.

We've got a lot of sample websites promoted using this link building technique, a lot of clients' testimonials, a great portfolio.

Our service includes FREE:
  • Keywords tracking and reporting. We will provide you with regular reports containing significant changes in your listing positions for each keyword phrase in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
  • We will share with our SEO knowledge and experience, results of our researches and even online sales experience with you. We will regularly provide you with very useful & important SEO tips and tips to make your site sale better.
  • We will gladly help you with choosing the “right” keywords for your site promotion if necessary.
  • Watch when one of your keywords gets the first position in Google, stop building links for that keyword as soon as it is, promptly let you know about these results and suggest focusing building links using other anchor texts.
  • During your website promotion, we will also consider:
    - Domain age
    - Online working website period
    - If your website was promoted before and if there is someone else building links to you site right now except us
  • Watch your site's SERPS changes during our link building campaign, and depending on the results of our promotion, we will change the speed and speeding-up of new building links in order your business could get maximum benefit from our SEO services, going up safe, rapidly and confident.

And of course, a spreadsheet with all built links will be provided upon completion.

PM me for more details.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As promissed in a post some time ago, here is a small update on a website Yaroslav is working on for me. Traffic is definetely increasing. In my opinion this is fully due to his link building service and forum posts as I did not work on the site myself at all.

The site is not PR 4 yet, but we are waiting for the next Google update.

I have worked with him already for some time and as I was satisfied so far, he is now working on two additional sites for me.

An extra free service is that I sometimes get updated SEO tips, they are an interesting read.

The reports he sent are easy to read and you can track any link back for an easy check.

I personally can recommend him, I tried a few others and have stopped with these as he is the most interesting price / quality wise and he is dedicated to make it work.

This may sound like an advertisement, but believe me, if I was not happy I would tell you :)

One happy customer, John.

•••
johntv said:
As promissed in a post some time ago, here is a small update on a website Yaroslav is working on for me. Traffic is definetely increasing. In my opinion this is fully due to his link building service and forum posts as I did not work on the site myself at all.

The site is not PR 4 yet, but we are waiting for the next Google update.

I have worked with him already for some time and as I was satisfied so far, he is now working on two additional sites for me.

An extra free service is that I sometimes get updated SEO tips, they are an interesting read.

The reports he sent are easy to read and you can track any link back for an easy check.

I personally can recommend him, I tried a few others and have stopped with these as he is the most interesting price / quality wise and he is dedicated to make it work.

This may sound like an advertisement, but believe me, if I was not happy I would tell you :)

One happy customer, John.

Thanks a lot for your feedback John!
I appreciate it.

•••
•••
Information has been sent.

•••
I am intrested too, please PM me details.

•••
•••
•••
I am interested in your service please send info.

Thanks
Mark

•••
Please PM info I am interested!!!

•••
Information has been sent.

•••
Please PM me I am also interested.

•••
•••
Can you PM me details also?
Thanks.

•••
Please PM me the details. I have a number of websites I promote, but will set up something as a test of your service before moving on to others.

Are the links you are building all from directories?

Thanks,
Dan

•••
You do forum posting as well? Please also PM me on this. Include samples / testimonials + prices please. Forum topic is in my signature. Thanks in advance, mike

•••
I am intrested too, please PM me details. And forum posting details

•••
Thank you for your interest and your orders! All PMs have been received and sent.

•••
Hey, I might be interested, could you pm me prices and details.. Thanks :)

•••
PM me more info, I may place a huge order.

•••
Please send me a PM and along with any already successful sites that you did along with proof. I am very interested; impress me and you will get +1 customer ^_^

•••
Thank you for your interest in our SEO & Link Building Services.
PMs have been sent.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back