Domain Empire

PR0-PR5 One Way Permanent Link Building Service (only $1.4/link!)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoogleExperts

Account Closed
Impact
We have developed a very effective, yet affordable website promotion strategy that works great for any websites’ industries.

The service is being successfully provided by us on Digital Point forum from 2005. Our link building service thread already counts more than 10 thousand! views and 20 pages of replies! The service has been worked through, polished, smoothed. We consider a large number of factors, each of which has significant importance in SEO.

It’s not just another link building service, it’s something more.
We always watch the results of our promotion trying to improve its effectiveness; study these or those sites, investigate Search Engines algorithms changes, make researches. And each time we put in a lot of efforts to improve our service and make it even better.

We've got a lot of sample websites promoted using this link building technique, a lot of clients' testimonials, a great portfolio.

Our service includes FREE:
  • Keywords tracking and reporting. We will provide you with regular reports containing significant changes in your listing positions for each keyword phrase in Google, Yahoo and MSN.
  • We will share with our SEO knowledge and experience, results of our researches and even online sales experience with you. We will regularly provide you with very useful & important SEO tips and tips to make your site sale better.
  • We will gladly help you with choosing the “right” keywords for your site promotion if necessary.
  • Watch when one of your keywords gets the first position in Google, stop building links for that keyword as soon as it is, promptly let you know about these results and suggest focusing building links using other anchor texts.
  • During your website promotion, we will also consider:
    - Domain age
    - Online working website period
    - If your website was promoted before and if there is someone else building links to you site right now except us
  • Watch your site's SERPS changes during our link building campaign, and depending on the results of our promotion, we will change the speed and speeding-up of new building links in order your business could get maximum benefit from our SEO services, going up safe, rapidly and confident.

And of course, a spreadsheet with all built links will be provided upon completion.

PM me for more details.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your interest albionsaryazdi.

Last edited:
•••
He showed me his work and the results from that and they looked very good, I also saw some good reps for his work at other forums so I decided to order 450 forum posts.

He will work on a site which is just completed around one month ago and still has no traffic at all, so I will be very curious how this will go, John.

•••
•••
Please PM me about this, im intrested in your services :)

•••
johntv said:
He showed me his work and the results from that and they looked very good, I also saw some good reps for his work at other forums so I decided to order 450 forum posts.

He will work on a site which is just completed around one month ago and still has no traffic at all, so I will be very curious how this will go, John.
Thanks for your order and feedback John, I appreciate it.

•••
Sent you the details guys.

•••
lasvegascom said:
pm me about this
I'm still waiting for your response.

•••
PM me some samples please.

I also noticed that you do forum posting as well. Please also PM me on this. Include samples / testimonials + prices please.

:)

•••
newyorker said:
PM me some samples please.

I also noticed that you do forum posting as well. Please also PM me on this. Include samples / testimonials + prices please.

:)
Sent you all you asked newyorker.

•••
Yaroslav is a very competent worker, his prices are very affordable for the type of work he does and his team work very fast. I'll be buying more links soon and I would definetely recommend using his services.

•••
mr-sparkle said:
Yaroslav is a very competent worker, his prices are very affordable for the type of work he does and his team work very fast. I'll be buying more links soon and I would definetely recommend using his services.
Thanks a lot for your feedback and compliments.

Mr-Sparkle is a great buyer and a guy to deal with.

•••
Received and sent many PMs.
Thanks for your orders guys!

•••
PM me the detail. thanks,

•••
•••
johntv said:

Over two months later, the first results are there. A site with no traffic at all in a highly competitive sector (loans) starts being picked up by the major search engines due to his work.

The results made me order more directory links and forum posts for 2 other websites of mine who need a little extra help SEO wise.

Yaroslav is professional, dedicated to what he does and focussed on getting better SE rankings (and traffic) for his clients sites.

In all honesty, I can really recommend him, John.

•••
•••
johntv said:
Over two months later, the first results are there. A site with no traffic at all in a highly competitive sector (loans) starts being picked up by the major search engines due to his work.

The results made me order more directory links and forum posts for 2 other websites of mine who need a little extra help SEO wise.

Yaroslav is professional, dedicated to what he does and focussed on getting better SE rankings (and traffic) for his clients sites.

In all honesty, I can really recommend him, John.
Thanks a lot for your feedback John! I appreciate that.
I am really glad to work with you.

action012 said:
Please Pm Details,
PM has been sent.

Last edited:
•••
The servie has improved!

Our One Way Permanent Link Building Service is updated and improved once again!

Now our link building service also includes FREE keywords tracking & reporting!

From now, we will always monitor your websites and will regularly provide you with free reports containing your sites' SERPS changes in Google, Yahoo and MSN for promoted by us keywords.

Last edited:
•••
Link Building Service Report

Joel,

Your link building projects are completed! I've just sent you a report with all links we've built to your websites including some bonus links as well.

We track your websites' SERPS changes in Google, Yahoo and MSN. And regardless that we have only just finished our link building campaign for your websites (so most part of links is not yet crawled and counted by search engines), we already observe quite impressive SERPS boost for promoted by us keywords! (A SERPS changes report is also attached to sent email)

And we keep monitoring your websites and will send you another such report later on.

We also always share with some useful information (for example the results of our researches), our SEO knowledge and even sales experience with our clients. Take a look at the first part of our SEO & Sales tips sent to you.

Thank you for using our service.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Another Update!

Another Update!

From now, we will always share with our SEO knowledge, experience, results of our researches, and even online sales experience with our clients. We will regularly provide you with very useful & important SEO tips and also tips to make your site sale better.

•••
Link Building Service Report

RickS01

Your link building projects are completed! I've sent you reports with all links we've built including also some free links.

We track your websites' SERPS changes in Google, Yahoo and MSN. And regardless that we have only recently finished our link building campaigns for your websites (so most part of links is not yet crawled and counted by search engines), we already observe quite impressive SERPS boost for promoted by us keywords! (SERPS changes reports have been also attached)

We also always share with some useful information (for example the results of our researches), our SEO knowledge and even sales experience with our clients. Take a look at the SEO & Sales tips we've sent to you.

Thank you for using our service.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back