First of all, thank you Sublime and Rapidbox for my last thread; hoped you enjoyed your presents. Here's another newbie question:
I just found out one of my domains, which is comprised of two words, has an Overture type-in for both words combined for over 500k per month. Best of all, it's completely generic. It is a .biz, though I see its .net counterpart has a Page Rank of PR3. When I went to the .net site, I found that it's parked. So it's living completely off advertisements. My questions are these:
a) What goes into a page rank?
b) How big a deal is Overture type-ins?
c) Is it better to build a website and tack on Adsense or park it at Sedo, or both?
d) How do you get larger websites interested in advertising on your new site?
It's a lot, but I know you can tackle it. Thanks again.
I just found out one of my domains, which is comprised of two words, has an Overture type-in for both words combined for over 500k per month. Best of all, it's completely generic. It is a .biz, though I see its .net counterpart has a Page Rank of PR3. When I went to the .net site, I found that it's parked. So it's living completely off advertisements. My questions are these:
a) What goes into a page rank?
b) How big a deal is Overture type-ins?
c) Is it better to build a website and tack on Adsense or park it at Sedo, or both?
d) How do you get larger websites interested in advertising on your new site?
It's a lot, but I know you can tackle it. Thanks again.














