NameSilo

PR just updated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Take a look..I am pretty sure it just updated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ZuraX said:
How old are the domains that are still 0?

Google now has a sandbox where it takes 6 months or longer to get listed or a PR.

i'm not sure if it really takes 6 month

i've bought here at namepros the domain in my sig ...

was not ranked on google .... now is already PR2 --

•••
That domain = Creation Date: 06-Sep-2004 04:45:08 UTC
Almost a year old so yes it would be out of the sandbox...

•••
I don't belive the google sandbox has anything do to with PR its just for rankings.

I've seen and personally owned a new domain name that got PR instantly. However if I opmtized it I would not get high rankings for months untill its out of the box.

•••
hmm had a site up to pr4 from pr3...though now some of the servers are reverting back to a pr3 :-/ same with one of my sites that was up to a pr2 is now going back down to pr0 on some of the google servers.

odd.

•••
One of my sites went up the rest stayed the same.

www.linkedurl.com went from PR 0 to PR 3

www.myimagehosting.com I have been waiting to get a PR but hasn't yet, the site has been around since February, 2005.

•••
I got proof that it doesn't matter how old the domain is.
www.bux.ca just got PR2 and it was registered on May 30th.
All my other sites didn't get updated though and they have better more links and better links. I don't get it at all lol :)

•••
i got pr 6 for two domains,
and pr 3 and 5 for a couple of more.

all got promoted from pr 0. :)

•••
0-6 Wow! could you provide the url's and maybe any tips?

•••
oh yea!

ranked.ws 0-4
jobposting.ws - 0-3

•••
waaahey pr5 schweet till tha beat :) :p

•••
•••
I uploaded a new design and 35 pages of content and i went from a PR 0 to a PR5 in 1 day!

UNBELIEVABLE

•••
idevisedesign said:
I uploaded a new design and 35 pages of content and i went from a PR 0 to a PR5 in 1 day!

UNBELIEVABLE

That is unbelievable! I wonder how that works. Google PR is almost becoming luck lol

•••
why my site still pr0?? been a long time arleady

•••
imagerage said:
why my site still pr0?? been a long time arleady

The mysteries of Google lol

You may want to check and see if your site is even listed on Google first. They might of banned it too or your links may not be related or have high PR. There are many things that could be wrong.

•••
0 to 5
0 to 5
0 to 4
0 to 4
3 to 4
3 to 4

Quite good actually. :)

•••
my main link directory bahiacar ranked from pr1 to pr3.

cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back