Domain Empire

PR just updated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Take a look..I am pretty sure it just updated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
DJ-Sound said:
yeah, google PR does mean something, but its not something to go after. High rankings are the only thing important if you want traffic and sales

Doesn't Pagerank deterermine your rankings in the search results for google?

•••
•••
I have 1 site pr5 and the rest pr4. :)

•••
dpk87 said:
Doesn't Pagerank deterermine your rankings in the search results for google?

It partly determines your rank. Not enough to care about though.

Try to view PR as a guage to how popular a site is and whether it's worth getting a link from it, nothing more.

•••
•••
•••
My sites have jumped all over the place. Some stayed the same, some jumped up 4 places, some dropped 3 places. :(

•••
1 of my main sites stayed at a pr 5 but noticed that the domain without www. at the beginning has jumped from 0 to a 5 wasnt expecting that.

•••
aspiramedia said:

Try to view PR as a guage to how popular a site is and whether it's worth getting a link from it, nothing more.

exactly! :tu:

•••
Sweet, one of my PRs has now jumped from PR2 to PR4.
Yay! :D

•••
aspiramedia said:

My site has no pagerank.

Google doesnt want to list it.

But i recieved over 10000 uniques a month... :bah:

•••
Sabre said:
My site has no pagerank.

Google doesnt want to list it.

But i recieved over 10000 uniques a month... :bah:

From where? Google?

•••
The Manor went from PR3 to PR4 in this update!! I'm happy. I don't really have any other active sites at the moment. I need to start keeping the ones that I create.

•••
...why is my site still a pr 0?

•••
How old are the domains that are still 0?

Google now has a sandbox where it takes 6 months or longer to get listed or a PR.

•••
Domain registered about 6 weeks ago, website online 13-july-2005.

I am showing Alexa ranking of about 5.25 million, how long will that take to get updated? If let's say, it is showing 50,000 in the Today under detailed traffic, does that mean the site would be a 50,000 ranking in 3 months?

•••
Not sure about Alexa. Too much cheating with them.

For Google you have a little under 6 months to go atleast.

I just looked up one of my domains thats still a PR0 and it was created on 30-aug-2004 and its still no PR but has one result in Google. Now I am wondering whats up with it. :(

•••
6 months..! That's a long time.

•••
From what I hear all new domains will take that long now on. Thats why its best to stick with the same domains and build them up.

Also I am hearing that older domains get a better PR as they get older.

I own a domain I registered on 27 Feb 2000 thats now a PR4 and it has nothing on it. lol

•••
from 0 to 5 for my blog site//woohooo..:D

•••
Your insults site is great, one of a kind.

•••
i wish that was mine!!..lol....it belongs to someone else on this forum..:)

•••
ZuraX, when did that start? I've heard that a few places, but I know of some domains that were registered only a month or so ago that got the PR increase this time around. One of them was one that I sold to another member here.

•••
Not sure, Just reading about it on other sites a lot.
Try searching Google for Google Sandbox

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back