Dynadot

Selling Powerful Domain Name Ideas that sell more!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haris Ijaz

Established Member
Impact
So this post will light up the facts that buying a single name is better or having 10 Names Ideas for the same price are better. My name is Haris J and I suggest Business Name Ideas. You will be saying anybody can do it. Well, you're right but not in my perspective. I can make any name on any topic with domain available. It's quite easy BTW.

So, you spend about $12 to register a New Domain Name, which you don't know whether it will work or not. What I do is I give you 10 Names that are not registered for the same price you can buy any of them or maybe all and sell them at great prices. Great Huh?

What you have to do?

You can send me a direct message with the topic on which you need domain names. The rest will be done by me. or you can have my Fiverr's service that is actually new and doing great with positive reviews.

http://www.fiverr.com/users/nameslide
Thanks,

Haris,
NameSlide

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are selling a service, wrong section of the forum

•••
You can have service later but can get free ideas.

•••
Thanks @NamePros for moving this post to valid section.

•••
Hello Haris,
I am unable to send you Direct Message, that option is not available for you for this post it seems. What is the other option to reach you? Please let me know.
Thank you.
Haroon

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back