Domain Empire

Poster Monopoly is born

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Art.com merged with Allposters.com

"We are happy to announce some exciting news - the companies of AllPosters.com and Art.com have recently merged. As a combined company, we will be focused on providing the best possible products and services to our customers and affiliates throughout the world."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol..almost sounds comical (poster monopoly)!

ya, bad news for resellers and buyers (as per choices of avail posters)... but in the grand scheme of things... i mean.. teens hanging things on their walls... just really, uhhh

well, shame I guess

•••
i'm sure there are other sources to get posters from, just not as big as these two so it's not a true monopoly...

•••
isnt it illegal to have a monopoly? i think there was a law passed a long time ago that made it illegal to control one industry

•••
jroy said:
isnt it illegal to have a monopoly? i think there was a law passed a long time ago that made it illegal to control one industry

There not really a monoply though, as you can still go to any department store are buy posters ect. Since these two company (now one) are only online you can't really call them a monoply.

•••
A monopoly is illegal by law, but that doesn't mean there is no monopoly in the world.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back