Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Post Your Desktop! (Again)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
I don't know why I love these threads, I just feel like I can learn a ton about someone from their desktop.

http://www.imagezilla.info/uploads/b96adbd730.jpg

Here's mine, it looks weird because it's a SS on a 1920x1200 resolution monitor.

Peter
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
OMG YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE THE /IMAGES FOLDER!

Wait, we can't... :/ Well that didn't go very well now did it, Lewis? :(
 
0
•••
0
•••
The very first mac!
Woot!

Nice domain Mark LOL!

- Steve
 
0
•••
See this: ;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for fixing things up. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
It's a little messy, but here it is...enjoy. :)



...little jokey joke
 
0
•••
movingconcierge said:
It's a little messy, but here it is...enjoy. :)



...little jokey joke

I missed the second part and was quite surprised for a few moments. :lol:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back