Dynadot

Possible Seroius Problem With NP$ Credit System

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Possible Seroius Problem With NP$ Credit System:

Now i don't know if anyone else is aware of this, and how quickly it will become a problem but it doesnt take a math genuis to figure out there is a problem.

At one time the Np$ system had an input AND an output.

You can buy NP$ FROM "the bank"
You can sell NP$ TO "the bank"

BUT
that changed now you can only BUY from "the bank"

There is only one other way to convert NP$ and that is thru a third party.

Now here is the problem. There is a total number of np$ Available.
Meaning that there is a number of NP$ purchased or IN the system. now for simplicity lets make an assumption that there is 1 million np$ in the system. now there seems to be a common rule that 100 np$ equals 1 US dollar. give or take what ever a persons preference.

Now if you can only buy from bank and not sell that 1 Million NP$ number will GROW to say 2 Million with in a short amount of time. BECUASE there is no MINUS to the np number no SELLing back to bank that number CAN ONLY grow. now this is similar to a real money system where there is inflation and deflation which is controlled by the "central bank" NAMEPROS.

Since there is no decrease to nampro money BUT all other money DOES decrease. then the more NP$ out there the less that each NP$ dollar is worth. SO
if we start with imaginary number
1 million NP$
100 NP$ == 1 US Dollar

then

2 million NP$ MEANS
200NP$ == 1 US Dollar

basicly the problem is, over time the NP$ dollar will be worthless or not worth much.

The ONLY Solution to this problem is being able to SELL to the bank OR the bank must have a partner who buys up np$ and gets a % of REAL money for each NP$ they minus from the system. no other way.

In essence the NP$ system is now a sort of Pyramid.

Now don't get mad at the messenger, i mean no wrong towards namepros. Rather i respect namepros for its quality in community and its care.

BUT the truth remains that with the np$ system as it is, its doomed to fail and IF namepros admin's wanted too (not saying they will) they will benefit from the beggining and make tons of money BUT it will hit a PEAK profit then it will sink. now namepros the people will not be hurt, becuase no one can rush the bank for their money. so the namepros cant lose (which makes it a pyramid, they are the top and are not effected) but everyone else will lose big time.

Like I said, don't the messager, if i dont say anything it cant be fixed, cuase nobody will know til to late.

But if its not fixed then the system is doomed and those who aren't namepros bank will lose lots of money here soon.

That you'd like to know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does it matter?

You might as well be trading in Bananas, or cookies.

NamePros itself no longer buys or sells NP$.

•••
I will repeat what I said in chat :)

Admin have always been nothing but up-front about all the changes..

All members were informed a long time before any changes giving them the chance to sell back to the bank or to other members before the change.

•••
Awe I see, they no longer sell it.

I was under the impression that you could buy it from bank and never sell it, in which case its like a baloon you put air into but never take any out.

But I see now that the total number of available np$ will never change.

Thus there is no danger of inflation or deflation BUT you still cants expand either.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

to -mm- : just so you know my issue was not whether or not namepros was hiding something. im fulling aware that they tell everything to community, like i said in my post i respect how they treat their community. My questions was about numbers only.

•••
Again, members had lots of time to decide what they wanted to do :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back