Domain Empire

domain Portfolio Appraisal - republicofireland.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JGoodwin

Established Member
Impact
Circa 3k premium .co.uk and .com domain names are now for sale, vast majority are one owner, first registered 1998. Broad range of sectors.

Portfolio can be found at Flippa, user: websitebrokerslimited

Any ballpark valuations on the portfolio would be very helpful.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Post a link please. Otherwise post some of the individual domains in thread

•••
Hi LordMomo

I don't have membership priveleges to post links but a small selection of the domains are below:

republicofireland.com
findahotel.co.uk
unitedireland.com
trainingcourses.com
productioncompanies.com
attorneys.co.uk
eire.co.uk
sharedealing.com
canadian.co.uk
rochester.co.uk
postcodes.co.uk
pcos.co.uk
slotmachine.co.uk
commonwealth.co.uk
shareoptions.com
sharetraders.co.uk
sharedealing.co.uk
sharetrading.co.uk
sharetraders.com
sharedealers.co.uk
shareoptions.co.uk
pki.co.uk
sagittarius.co.uk
irishlotteryresults.com
lotterynumbers.org.uk
lotterynumbers.co.uk
europeanlottery.co.uk
internationallottery.co.uk
irishlotterynumbers.co.uk
onearmbandits.co.uk
onearmedbandits.com
lottoworldwide.com
exchangemoney.com
lottoworldwide.co.uk
lotteryworldwide.com
wwwlotterynumbers.com
onearmedbandit.com
worldwidelotto.co.uk
lotteryworldwide.org.uk
irishlotterynumbers.com
onearmedbandit.co.uk
onearmedbandits.co.uk
irishlottery.co.uk
lotteryeurope.com
wwwlottery.co.uk
europeanlottery.com
irishlotteryresults.co.uk
spanishlottery.com
biglottery.co.uk
spanishlottery.co.uk
kemptonpark.com
kemptonpark.co.uk

•••
Wow solid portfolio. Almost every one I would appraise in the mid $x,xxx range. (Except possibly some of the lottery Domains).

For all 53, maybe an average of 53*$7500. Very Possibly higher. Some of them like attorneys will fetched $xx,xxx while I feel some of the lottery ones are worth less

Last edited:
•••
Wow solid portfolio. Almost every one I would appraise in the mid $x,xxx range. (Except possibly some of the lottery Domains).

For all 53, maybe an average of 53*$3000. Very Possibly higher. Some of them like attorneys will fetched $xx,xxx while I feel some of the lottery ones are worth less

Great portfolio I agree with most of this.

ExchangeMoney.com---->Get that out of flippa and hold. Today thats worth minimum xx,xxx+. I could see that going in the high 5 low 6 range because well.....people exchange money all day, everyday, 24/7.

You should make a separate appraisal thread for that one on its own to see what domainers think. My number is 65k+ at minimum and 150k on the high side.

TrainingCourses.com------->Get that out of flippa and hold. Also worth minimum xx,xxx+. I could see it going in the $25k+ range. Low side $25k and $80k on the high side.

Attorneys.co.uk---->get on the phone and call the biggest law firms in the uk. You will make noise with this one, get it out of flippa and sell it to :
  • DLA Piper International LLP
  • Clifford Chance LLP
  • Allen & Overy LLP
  • Linklaters
  • Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
  • Norton Rose Fulbright
  • Hogan Lovells. Rank:
  • Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
Make sure they know other law firms have been contacted. Don't state which ones just make sure they know that its been boutiqued to others.

These names should be kept out of the hands of other domainers, get them brokered or try and do outbound yourself....big industries at play with each name so you have a lot of opportunity and a high likelihood of getting a sale out of them.

Last edited:
•••
I think a few others you can add to @slader23 's list are sharetraders.com, sharedealing.com, RepublicofIreland.com and shareoptions.com. Easily mid $xx,xxx for these I think. Apologies for the rough appraisal earlier. Was a bit busy

•••
Forgot to provide price guidance for Attorneys.co.uk, make another apprasial thread for that, my valuation is a minimum of 50k GBP and high of 150k GBP, could go for even more...law is a serious business, just make sure you bring your A game to the negotiation table.

On a side note get a Business account and post all the names I've appraised in the TOP DOMAINS thread. They will get accepted, top brokers will be able to see and make direct offers/PM you offers. If you want to get them brokered, with a business account you also have the option of posting a brokerage request in the exclusive marketplace....I'm sure you'll have some brokers fighting to help you sell these.

Last edited:
•••
Some nice names for sure, you must have got offers on at least a few of those.

•••
Some nice names for sure, you must have got offers on at least a few of those.
I know right? Some of these names are too good not to get offers for...like trainingcourses and exchangemoney......if I had the funds...I'd be trying to get these names as quickly as possible.

•••
Thank you for your appraisals and very helpful advice everyone. I take your point about approaching businesses direct with some of the sector specific domain names.

We have had some good offers on some of these domains and others that are on Flippa, but are always willing to negotiate on any of the domains that anyone may be interested in.

•••
Drooling over the share+keyword ones! Really would bid on them if I had funds for these sort of purchases.

•••
I think a few others you can add to @slader23 's RepublicofIreland.com Easily mid $xx,xxx for these I think. Apologies for the rough appraisal earlier. Was a bit busy

What end user do you see paying mid 5 figures for this domain? It's worth noting the .ie is available to reg so all Irish based end users have this option available to them.

•••
What end user do you see paying mid 5 figures for this domain? It's worth noting the .ie is available to reg so all Irish based end users have this option available to them.
Domains like Sudan.com and Zimbabwe.com sold for $xxx,xxx and they aren't very highly acclaimed destinations. I am sure an exact country name in .com is easily worth mid $xx,xxx.
The .ie extension is worth much less than the .com I believe

Last edited:
•••
forget the other domains for now
I think Attorneys.co.uk can be marketed not only to uk firms but to international firms dealing in the uk ,fair value is 20-50 k still not a .com BUT the sky is in fact the limit ,200k is not out of the question. Contact heads of MIT in london and in US ,usually you get no where with these guys ,but I think them bringing this to their colleges with make them shine. You also may want to seek out broker for this Andrew Rosner is perfect for this domain ,He will want to buy it from you for 20k but make it clear you want a broker ,,,good luck Ben

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back