domain PORKK.COM that is all.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Just acquired porkk.com, what do you think?

google search About 137,000,000 results

pork.com valued at $121,000.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally, I don't like it. I would guess that it wouldn't be worth more than $50 but even that's if someone would want to pay that sort of price. Plus, it's a typo domain! Sorry....

•••
It's a 5L pronounceable with meaning, and I think those are pretty solid long-term investments.

Maybe you'll find someone in the pork industry who would be interested, but barring that it's still a decent brandable. The only issue with brandables is, unless you have great industry connections, you'll have to wait for someone to find the name.

Check out this post that discusses the sale/use of some brandable names, including Porkify dot com:

https://www.namepros.com/blog/what-happened-to-those-domains-that-i-sold.929834/#post-5392457

BrandBucket and other brandable sites have all kinds of short one-word names with an extra letter added. This one might not be the right fit for them, but you never know. It's still a big industry and a short, cool word.

Was this a hand-reg? Drop-catch? Auction sale?

Anyway, I'll say long-term potential for low $X,XXX if you can be patient.

•••
•••
Love it. And I don't dig on swine : wink :

Excellent 5L, I like single character misspell/repeat and IMO the last letter looks best, since the actual real word is still intact

In addition to the obvious actual Pork industry, there are a few slang possibilities:
- "adult" activities
- indulgent eating/cooking/food as in pork out
- US government, as in pork barrel spending, like a political spending commentary site

A very far reaching idea is to pronounce it pork KAY like Spanish porque (why)

Agree with @Joeguy1014 $xxxx with time and or good outbound marketing

•••
Just saw that they have Corkk listed on BB for $2,395 :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back