Watch
Impact
at tld list i see ad with $2,90 porkbun .com offer

when added to basket see $8.56!!!

bought at dynadot at $6,99

and no money back at porkbun

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol you act like the $8.56 is high

dont have name with Porkbun but still 1 lowest

eNom Central charges $49.95, Net sol $35 etc

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Are you logged into an account that has already taken advantage of their one-time offer by any chance?

•••
•••
Now when you demand some service they can reflect on this post and get around to it.

•••
It seems that you have already avail the promo. They're not cheating, you're just cheap :xf.grin:

•••
$8.56 usual price
$3.90 without promo code, 1 PER CUSTOMER
$2.59 with promo code YEAROFTHEBUN, 1 PER CUSTOMER

•••
It seems that you have already avail the promo. They're not cheating, you're just cheap :xf.grin:

If you a not a cheap and solid man, than buy my domain at sweet price

Last edited:
•••
If you a not a cheap and solid man, than buy my domain at sweet price

Oh, I'm cheap too! :xf.grin: But I'm not accusing anyone of cheating just because I didn't get a discounted price.

•••
Oh, I'm cheap too! :xf.grin: But I'm not accusing anyone of cheating just because I didn't get a discounted price.

Why you say you cheap TOO? Only you cheap, for me all ok.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I saw that the other day, and when I saw it, I logged into my account and I got 3.90$, I never used such offer. I did not get a name. Also, maybe the promo is finished and tldlist did not update.

•••
I saw that the other day, and when I saw it, I logged into my account and I got 3.90$, I never used such offer. I did not get a name. Also, maybe the promo is finished and tldlist did not update.

I think missing point. difference $3.90 "limit 1" $2.90 make.8 low, least deter "cheating" title, wouldnt you agree?

PorkBun's complicated promo, caused confusion, for sure, but YEAROFTHEBUN" there, since forever, in fact, when i first used it, gave me $5.99 .com, NOT $2.90, today.

Codes and Limits suck! but 99% OP fault and
1% PB; 1 “limit” with & without code 😳

Why epik my favorite; always keep simple!
No codes enter for best deal. Rob's the man.

Take energy on the real crooks :ROFL: “Cheaters” are the ones who charge, $18, $35, $50... still

Last edited:
•••
I think missing point. difference $3.90 "limit 1" $2.90 make.8 low, least deter "cheating" title, wouldnt you agree?

PorkBun's complicated promo, caused confusion, for sure, but YEAROFTHEBUN" there, since forever, in fact, when i first used it, gave me $5.99 .com, NOT $2.90, today.

Codes and Limits suck! but 99% OP fault and
1% PB; 1 “limit” with & without code 😳

Why epik my favorite; always keep simple!
No codes enter for best deal. Rob's the man.

Take energy on the real crooks :ROFL: “Cheaters” are the ones who charge, $18, $35, $50... still
No cheating at all I agree on that, and promos can end any time.

•••
the only registrar which i know of that actually cheats is godaddy. their false advertising is blatant

•••
the only registrar which i know of that actually cheats is godaddy. their false advertising is blatant
how do they ?

•••
how do they ?
saying there a discounts, yet ive already used them even though i havent. saying theres a certain discount, but then when youre checking out they inform you that you must purchase 2 years. crap like that

•••
The title of this thread should be changed. Porkbun is not cheating, OP just didn't read the terms and conditions.

Also, you can't blame a company for something that an unrelated company is saying - in this case, what Tld-list says about Porkbun's promos may or may not be accurate (although it usually is).

•••
They got $3.90 domains today . Max 3 domains at $3.90

•••
The title of this thread should be changed. Porkbun is not cheating, OP just didn't read the terms and conditions.

Also, you can't blame a company for something that an unrelated company is saying - in this case, what Tld-list says about Porkbun's promos may or may not be accurate (although it usually is).

Fully agree. Porkbun is one of the best registrars in my opinion. On many nGTLDs they offer the lowest renewal rate and they have always been very reliable in all respects.

PS: I just reported the post saying that "The title is misleading, damaging and unfair towards Porkbun, as the OP clearly didn't read the T&C's of their offer."

Last edited:
•••
If you buy 1 domain , no matter using code or not , porkbun would give price $ 3,9 for .com , porkbun said , only 1 per customer . When you buy 2,3,4 , 5 or more, then price over $ 3,9. Promo code only work when you are new customer / really fresh customer.

As buyer ... we have many option when buy domain , there are many registrar , we may like one registrar and dislike other registrar , but the best solution is choose your favourite registrar based our budget.

•••
Back