Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Popup domination plugin question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

skahy

Established Member
Impact
8
Hello (I am not a php coder)

I am using the popup domination plugin and fiddling with the advanced settings.

can I put the analytics code in the template.php file OK?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, you can put that code in your template.php page.
 
0
•••
Yes you can go head and put in the template files. it is good if you learn php it is going be helpful you.
 
0
•••
Hi, how exactly is this put into the template - using events or just paste in the analytics script? And where exactly does it go?

I would like to track the # popup views so I can get my conversion rate and optimize the popup design and placement. Would this let me do that? I am redirecting to a conversion page.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back