Reg
: Godaddy
Transfer: push
Expiry: 2020-09-10
Since: 1995-07-29
BIN: 1200 $

Auction start - $250
Inc - $5 or more
Auction ends 3 hours after the last bid or BIN.
Payment:
Bitcoin

Panel Screen
i.imgur com/rnlYeHu.jpg
i.imgur com/dnILVoa.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks to me like an idn ("p" seems a little odd):

BsiJ5wY.jpg
IDN or it is photoshopped.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think it's photoshopped. The real question is why you would sell it for btc.

Everybody knows not to trade domains with btc. Some marketplace or escrow are always needed.

•••
Forwarding your domain to this thread :) #simple

•••
Anyway, I am done from here. I know the end of these stories. @Zanok Good luck man, but it's impossible this member has the name.

•••
•••
I think it's photoshopped. The real question is why you would sell it for btc.

Everybody knows not to trade domains with btc. Some marketplace or escrow are always needed.
I sell it like this because I have an urgent payment, otherwise I know I will sell it with escrow.

very long transactions.

•••
Anyway, I am done from here. I know the end of these stories. @Zanok Good luck man, but it's impossible this member has the name.

I gave up. He's not the legitimate owner of this domain. Moderators have been added in our conversation and will take action.

Last edited:
•••
IDN or photoshopped or maybe Chrome Inspect Element :xf.grin:
The ridiculous. I have not used photoshop in my life.
I heard it for the first time in the plugin

•••
I gave up. He's not the legitimate owner of this domain. Moderators have been added in our conversation and will take action.
you speak empty.

•••
I just hope Np mods to the right actions here. Again, as community we don't have and we must have zero tolerance to scams. End of story.

•••
Nobody has to take it by force, those who don't trust will not affect the sales position. I complained about you.

•••
@LookMan19
I'm publicly asking you to push the domain to my GoDaddy account first.
I will send you $25000 via Escrow instead of just $1200.

If you need money like you apparently said, you would take it without any hesitation.

Let's see if you're a trustable person or not with your reputation on the line. Deal? (y)

Last edited:
•••
@LookMan19
I'm publicly asking you to push the domain to my GoDaddy account first.
I will send you $25000 via Escrow instead of just $1200.

If you need money like you apparently said, you would take it without any hesitation.

Let's see if you're a trustable person or not with your reputation on the line. Deal? (y)
I will never make a transfer without paying. Why do I persistently need my first verdict? I may be a new member, but you have no right to request this from me. If the authorities mediate, I transfer it for the domain. you send the payment to me, they transfer the domain to you. Deal?

If they do not mediate, I get 75% payment and then I can make the transfer.

•••
Funny, that you guys are even wasting time talking to this scammer. 🤮

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
why dont you list the domain at epik or dan and they will take care of transaction?

•••
•••
You gave it to me first, and I sent it to you.

You have erased now.

Man, scammers are dumb.

This reminds me of a case I had once. Same exact thing, ridiculously overpriced domain, seller wanted btc and refused to go first.

I knew it was a scam but I asked him how he will send the domain, out of curiosity.

He said he would send me the domain via mail lol.

•••
No one wants to end the auction in 3 Hours after the last Bid..

@Zanok dont waste your time..

•••
The ridiculous. I have not used photoshop in my life.
I heard it for the first time in the plugin

L O L

you can edit any picture in PAINT for 30 seconds

is this proof that I have COINS.COM

for example:

coins.png

•••
•••
I am convinced. How should i pay? Can i give you cash in person? 💸

Last edited:
•••
Auction closed / Investigating

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back