NameSilo

domain Pool888.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

raman1988

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi All,

Kindly share your valuable insights on this one.


Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any review please as I have just received an offer of low xxx from one of my friend
 
0
•••
I think low xxx would be a fair offer for this domain
 
0
•••
I think low xxx would be a fair offer for this domain
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable insight but I think I must hold it for sometime and see if I can get close to low xxxx maybe after an year or so as I have seen similar domains selling under that price bracket.

Fingers crossed :xf.wink:
 
1
•••
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable insight but I think I must hold it for sometime and see if I can get close to low xxxx maybe after an year or so as I have seen similar domains selling under that price bracket.

Fingers crossed :xf.wink:
Good luck to you!
 
1
•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back