Dynadot

Pool .com took $60 for signup

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

heloo

Impact
Hi I have registered at the site pool.com and after i add My visa card number the Discount $ 60 U.S. for nothing Do they will send to me the money or not? >:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:talk:

been a long time since i been in the pool

:wave:

•••
what dose that mean did they will send my money or not plz help

•••
When you add a credit card to their system, Pool places a $60 hold on the card, it's not a charge.

•••
you mean they will send my money back because in my bank says
Processing CHECKCARD POOL.COM ON 03/20 type debit -60$

•••
I believe the $60 is just an authorization testing the card.

It will not actually be charged.

Brad

•••
Yes, I just logged into my account to check, and here's what it says right above where you enter your card info.

Entering valid credit card information is mandatory in all Pool.com accounts. Once entered, a pre-authorization of US $60 will apply. This security measure is in place to protect our customers and Pool.com from fraudulent acts against our services.

So this really shouldn't have come as any surprise to the op.

•••
Well thank you I'll wait until they finish the card chek and will announce to you what they do hope that not charge me of 60$

•••
It says the following on the Pool.com signup page -
Please note that Pool.com will pre-authorize your credit card in the amount of US $60 to ensure that your credit card is valid. Your credit card will not actually be charged unless you purchase a product or service from Pool.com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back