Pool.com & BestRegistrar.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nRnF

VIP Member
Impact
159
About 3 month ago I backordered a domain with Pool.com and the registering partner was/is BestRegistrar.com.
Pool.com charged my CC and everything went as usual.
Nothing happend untill.....

I tried to transfer the domain, but BestRegistrar.com denied it with thereason:
"Pool did not pay us for our domains" !

I checked this with Pool.com, and they told me
"Pool.com is working closely with BestRegistrar to try and resolve this issue asap"
and offered to refund my money (--> sorry I want the domain)

So Pool.com confirms the non payment(s) Bestregistrar and it seems, that this is not only my case !

Any of you has the same problem ?

PS:
If Pool.com wouldn't have those high backorder rates I would have left them time ago.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
UPDATE
After 6 month the situation keeps unchanged, and Pool does not make any effords to solve it.
 
0
•••
I wish I would have seen this thread two weeks ago! I tried Pool for the first time and was successful in picking up a domain. I received the standard "you will be contacted by the registrar in 24 to 48 hours" message, but this has never happened. I have contacted Pool twice, with no resolution. I am not even identified as the owner in Whois.

During this time I was stupid enough to backorder another domain, so when the sealed bid phase happened, I did not place a bid, but I still won the auction???

Guess what.....48 hours have passed and I have still not been contacted by a registrar!

avp
 
0
•••
poolsucks.com
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back