domain Pontics.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bursinventory

Established Member
Impact
Estimated value, one word domain in dental and orthodontic niche. Pontics are artificial teeth and dentures. I do not know much about this niche.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's a good domain for a startup. If you are in the dental field you should be able to sell for low xxxx, but if it is another more profitable niche you can reach high xxxx.

•••
After doing a little research, since I'm not an expert on teeth...

A pontic is basically an artificial tooth held in place by a, usually, removable brace or fitting. The pontic is the actual tooth substitute, whereas there are many ways that they can be fitted. These can take the form of: Fixed Bridge. (Google source)

I'd much prefer non plural. That is the word that pops up far more, from what I've seen. Googling "pontics" its all "top 5 pontic designs", pontic this and that. The plural is also used, but so be it. For the plural...if you achieve a 4 figure level, hat off to you (hope you do)

Last edited:
•••
Amazing name. Like Wadson said, I see high XXXX value, given the brandable, memorable name this is.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back