Dynadot

domain Pontics.com

NameSilo
Watch

bursinventory

Established Member
Impact
One word keyword domain in the dental niche, and brandable outside of the dental niche, what do you guys think the value is?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is a fantastic name but it may be up to owner to make the definition popular. I really like this name but assume the term is unknown. I would price $ low xxxx and sell lower right now but i like the potential.

•••
•••
Nice name. Although it's not a well-known word, has a great potential as a brand, especially in the dental industry (where there is lots of money).

Low-Mid $xxxxx end-user
Low-Mid $xxxx reseller

Was that a hand reg? If so, well done. That's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Last edited:
•••
Nice name. Although it's not a well-known word, has a great potential as a brand, especially in the dental industry (where there is lots of money).

Low-Mid $xxxxx end-user
Low-Mid $xxxx reseller

Was that a hand reg? If so, well done. That's like finding a needle in a haystack.
Yes it was a hand reg, I always try go on expireddomains.net and constantly refresh to see if any gems expired.

•••

Pontic​

(pon'tik)
An artificial tooth on a fixed or removable partial denture; it replaces the lost natural tooth and restores its functions, and usually occupies the space previously occupied by the natural crown.

The more I look at it the more I like it for a brand in the dental industry. So many people getting new teeth these days. Potential gold mine. Very nice.

•••
If that's a hand reg, wow, kudos to you. You hit a jackpot. Very rare indeed.

•••
•••
Back