Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Polls Open For August MOTM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

True_Snake

In-House Graphic DesignerVIP Member
Impact
67
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol i just checked it out and though about posting it but was pretty sure someone from the staff would.

Good Luck to Everyone!

Spy
 
0
•••
Nice. I wonder if I am going to be nominated? Nah.. Doubt it :)

Best of luck everyone! :bingo:

Stephen
 
0
•••
good luck to the nominees!
 
0
•••
good luck :) From my point of view all 3 should get a MOTM medal..
 
0
•••
I have been nominated!! Wooooo.....
 
0
•••
Congratulations, GJ! Best of luck! :)
 
0
•••
Thanks, good luck to those who have been nominated too.
 
0
•••
oo ME! ME! ME! :hehe: Yes good luck to everyone! :tu:
 
0
•••
Good luck! Have never been nominated myself, but hopefully it might change soon :lol:
 
0
•••
PolurNET said:
Good luck! Have never been nominated myself, but hopefully it might change soon :lol:

I think it has changed :bingo: Lol, I nominated you just before viewing this thread.

Tom
 
0
•••
Awww, so nice of you Tom, I'm really happy & lucky to have a great friendly NPer like you! :red:
 
0
•••
Congratulations on all nominees! Looks like it's going to be tough voting this month!

Who to vote for... I suppose I'll decide one the poll opens. :hehe:

I haven't had the honor of being nominated yet, but I hope I am one of these days.

Stephen
 
0
•••
Congrats to all the nominees so far :tu: ! All very deserving, IMHO :] !

Keep up the good work!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Wow, I never even thought this chance would present itself before my eyes. I have been nominated for MOTM & I am just outright flattered. I don't even know what to say, all I can say is thank you vip-ip "Vasiliy" for nominating me. I really don't know what to say as I never thought of actually being nominated with all of the great people there are in this community. I will come back and edit this post after it all soaks in as to what has just happened. In the meantime, I can't say thanks enough for being recognized as a candidate for MOTM against such great Np'ers. Thanks again everybody, & God Bless.

Warm Regards,

Cobalt.
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
Wow, I never even thought this chance would present itself before my eyes. I have been nominated for MOTM & I am just outright flattered. I don't even know what to say, all I can say is thank you vip-ip "Vasiliy" for nominating me. I really don't know what to say as I never thought of actually being nominated with all of the great people there are in this community. I will come back and edit this post after it all soaks in as to what has just happened. In the meantime, I can't say thanks enough for being recognized as a candidate for MOTM against such great Np'ers. Thanks again everybody, & God Bless.

Warm Regards,

Cobalt.


I know what you mean, I have a warm feeling inside when I think about it!
I know I won't win but I feel proud that I have been picked.
 
0
•••
GJ Online said:
I know what you mean, I have a warm feeling inside when I think about it!
I know I won't win but I feel proud that I have been picked.
Yea, I know I don't stand a chance, but that is "Okay", I already feel proud for just being nominated.

GJ, you definetly have a chance, I see you helping out people like crazy, you are such a great NP'er. Keep it up! B-)
 
0
•••
I'm logged in, wanted to vote for someone, but I can't see any "Click here to vote" or anything..
 
0
•••
You can't vote until the poll is opened... Can only nominate atm.

Stephen
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
Wow, I never even thought this chance would present itself before my eyes. I have been nominated for MOTM & I am just outright flattered. I don't even know what to say, all I can say is thank you vip-ip "Vasiliy" for nominating me. I really don't know what to say as I never thought of actually being nominated with all of the great people there are in this community. I will come back and edit this post after it all soaks in as to what has just happened. In the meantime, I can't say thanks enough for being recognized as a candidate for MOTM against such great Np'ers. Thanks again everybody, & God Bless.

Warm Regards,

Cobalt.

We love you too B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back