Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

September MOTM Open

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Wow, August MOTM hasn't even been announced yet and the September MOTM nominations have started already! You can nominate your favorite by going to Quick Links / MOTM Voting.

Only 13 nominations are allowed so get your favorite in early!

:bingo:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Morphmaster said:
50 votes !! :o

Wow!!!


-RJ- Could I ask, what is the Closing Date is?
 
0
•••
52! and counting! Have YOU voted yet?
 
0
•••
With 52 votes we're locked in a three-way tie. I'll close the polls later today and announce the winner.
 
0
•••
A 3-way tie?! Wow, the excitement increases! :lol:

Very cool to see so many votes this month.. good luck to all!


-RJ- said:
With 52 votes we're locked in a three-way tie. I'll close the polls later today and announce the winner.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
A 3-way tie?! Wow, the excitement increases! :lol:

Very cool to see so many votes this month.. good luck to all!

Hahaha you are so right dgridley...
I can really feel the excitement at the moment :)
 
0
•••
Made my vote, hopefully that can break the tie :)
 
0
•••
I see we have 54 votes now so we may have a tie breaker, folks!! :D

Hm, my fortune cookie yesterday said, "You have a thrilling time in your immediate future!".. I'm on the edge of my seat!

Will Cyberian be our first 3 time MOTM winner? Will it be someone new? <bites nails>

:lol:
 
0
•••
lol, not sure about you, but i run out of nails years ago :p
a tie :O
wow..
good luck ;)

Joe
 
0
•••
-RJ- relieve us buddy lol :)

Ps. 55 Votes!!
 
0
•••
Poll is closed. This was a close one.
 
0
•••
Blood - Sweat - and Tears!

Good luck, everyone!


-RJ- said:
Poll is closed. This was a close one.
 
0
•••
0
•••
btw,who is the winner?
 
0
•••
With NamePros, EVERYBODY is a winner! :imho: Some of the greatest people you'd ever want to meet!


jesus said:
btw,who is the winner?
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
With NamePros, EVERYBODY is a winner! :imho: Some of the greatest people you'd ever want to meet!

Ditto ....all you nominees rock:great: .i give you the noble web awards 2006
:imho: .
btw,there is no winner without a person losing.so someone has to lose. :td: .
But all you nominees are worth it.its just a matter of vote.
I am sure people who are losing it will with a near margin.coz all of you have contributed a lot.

Thank's all.
 
0
•••
:lala: I'll be back in about 10 hours to have the winner's thread posted. Sorry for the delay. I want to write something nice and can't stay up any later.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back