Dynadot

question Poll - On which market places have you sold domains?

NameSilo
Watch

On which market places have you sold a domain or several domains?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Sedo

votes
    50.0%
  • Afternic

votes
    37.5%
  • Flippa

votes
    45.0%
  • Domainnamesales - DNS

votes
    10.0%
  • Brandbucket

votes
    22.5%
  • Freemarket

vote
    2.5%
  • 4.cn

votes
    5.0%
  • Uniregistry

votes
    0.0%
  • Undeveloped

votes
    0.0%
  • Igloo / Aftermarket.com

votes
    0.0%
  • Cax

vote
    2.5%
  • Dn.properties

votes
    0.0%
  • eBay

votes
    7.5%
  • Domainagents

vote
    2.5%
  • GoDaddy

votes
    55.0%
  • Namepros

votes
    60.0%
  • Dynadot Marketplace

vote
    2.5%
  • Namesilo Marketplace

vote
    2.5%
  • Namecheap Marketplace

votes
    0.0%
  • Other, please let us know below

votes
    12.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
On which market places have you sold a domain name / several domain names?

You can choose several alternatives!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Apart from Sedo, Afternic & Flippa, mostly at Godaddy & Namepros.

•••
Forgot these and added them. Thanks guys!

•••
eBay should definitely be in that poll.

•••
eBay should definitely be in that poll.

Yeah, it should. I can not add or change it anymore, so if a moderator wants to change "Other, please let us know below" to "eBay" it's great. If not we will have to live with it.

•••
•••
•••
Flippa, Godaddy, Namepros, Brandbucket

•••
I sold domains on Sedo, Afternic, DNS, Freemarket, Cax (long time ago, haven't bothered to use that marketplace in ages though, seems dead now), Namepros and of course Godaddy.

I also sold tons of domains on Bido back in the days. Used it back then to liquidate my lesser quality domains (but Bido isn't an option in the poll). And I sold (and sell) plenty of domains on NameJet, which also isn't in the poll. NameJet should definitely be in the poll I think.

You also forgot namerific and brandroot as marketplaces.

Last edited:
•••
I sold domains on Sedo, Afternic, DNS, Freemarket, Cax (long time ago, haven't bothered to use that marketplace in ages though, seems dead now), Namepros and of course Godaddy.

I also sold tons of domains on Bido back in the days. Used it back then to liquidate my lesser quality domains (but Bido isn't an option in the poll). And I sold (and sell) plenty of domains on NameJet, which also isn't in the poll. NameJet should definitely be in the poll I think.

You also forgot namerific and brandroot as marketplaces.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the number of alternatives are limited. I also "forgot" Namejet and some non-american market places.

•••
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the number of alternatives are limited. I also "forgot" Namejet and some non-american market places.
I understand the places are limited but some of the marketplaces you listed in the poll are small yet you left out a few of the bigger ones (such as namejet), hence my comment. And the domainnamesales option could have been merged with uniregistry. Don't know why that should be 2 options.

Last edited:
•••
i am lazy and pretty much only list on sedo and afternic, sedo brought me a sale just last week and afternic escrow closed yesterday for another mid XXX.XX sale

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back